delete

A bottle of Graves will clean you right out for sure!
kQL2DsY.gif

I think Guinness, because it massages you internally

Technically, it's all poison. But I'd have to go with vodka..

Which alcohol produces the cleanest buzz or the cleanest drunk while being
the cleanest and healthiest?

Is it tequila, gin, , whiskey, beer, etc.
Alcohol has the same impact on your body regardless of the source. However, beer has carbs and more calories than hard liquor. You're better off with hard liquor. Do a google search for a calorie count if it really matters to you.

Red Label is great.

For for cleaning wounds or clearing drains etc.

Hey, at least is not rum or a certain whiskey we call in my region "el whisky del viejo parr" translated Old Parr whisky which was discontinued in Europe yet it sells a lot in Colombia for reasons unknown to me.

Moderation. Drink whatever you want, just don't over do it and you'll be fine.

I've read a few articles that said tequila is good for you.surprised by the lack of respect for rum.has anyone tried johnny Walker blue label or green label?

I wake up fresh when drinking Sake

Not me, sake drunk makes me want to sex all women, Sake wasted means I will hate myself the next day (from the hangover itself)

Whiskey is my go to If I want to function the next day, followed by vodka.

I've heard scotch. Personally, I prefer bourbon. But if you want the best buzz, try Jaegermeister. According to a Metallica documentary I watched in the 90s, it has an opiate which really makes you fly. I don't know if it would even be legal if that were true. But I don't remember ever having a bad time drinking jaeger. It's got tons of sugar I imagine.

I drink brandy straight up, chilled....55 proof....750ml......$1.80....having one now! Probably not the healthiest, but it's better than beer.

paybra001-emperador-light-brandy-55_-vol-1l.png

Nothing is better than Highland Park 12 scotch, while smoking weed. Don't knock it till ya tried it.

I've heard scotch. Personally, I prefer bourbon. But if you want the best buzz, try Jaegermeister. According to a Metallica documentary I watched in the 90s, it has an opiate which really makes you fly. I don't know if it would even be legal if that were true. But I don't remember ever having a bad time drinking jaeger. It's got tons of sugar I imagine.

I'm Scottish but give me bourbon any day.

Not me, sake drunk makes me want to sex all women, Sake wasted means I will hate myself the next day (from the hangover itself)

Whiskey is my go to If I want to function the next day, followed by vodka.
I went to a sake master night on Thursday (5 course meal and a lot of sake) and my partner ended up with alchole poisoning she sprayed the entire car with spew and spent 36 hours in bed

I drink brandy straight up, chilled....55 proof....750ml......$1.80....having one now! Probably not the healthiest, but it's better than beer.

paybra001-emperador-light-brandy-55_-vol-1l.png

I like a good Cognac myself. Cheers.

Also, scotch tastes like shit.

Give me a good bourbon or rye any day.

Back