Dela Hoya to continue Golden Boy MMA

SSgt Dickweed

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

Oscar replies to Dana calling him a 'cokehead'; claims 40 to 50 UFC fighters are calling him, and he will sign them only if they are free agents.

Golden Boy MMA to compete against UFC in the long term; will be in DAZN because PPV is dead.

The next event will be bigger, no more old-timers.

Looks like Golden Boy MMA 2 is a given.

Oscar: "Nick: I want to promote you, talk to me!"

Oscar wants to promote any MMA fighters who are free agents.

Looking forward to Shamrock/Kimo 3

Golden boy isnt competition to the UFC. That is wishful thinking.

As the saying goes...A fool and his money are soon parted.
I have yet to hear anybody say their was anything good about the Chuck vs Tito production. And now he wants another????

ufc is dying. golden balls mma is the new standard. de Le haye is right. ppv is dead. golden balls mma on the carpet channel is where the sponsors will go

The new wave of MMA. The presentation was top notch. Once Conor and Jones leave.....the UGC will have nothing

giphy.gif

Lol that claim about fighters calling him. Nobody can even check. Sure they are.

I love their just bleed match making.

The good thing for them is that they can't do worse than the first show... is one way to look at it.

How many organizations have tried and failed to go up against the UFC?
Pride
EliteXC
Strikeforce
Affliction
WEC

What exactly does Golden boy bring to the table that Bellator doesnt already have?

Golden boy isnt competition to the UFC. That is wishful thinking.

How many organizations have tried and failed to go up against the UFC?
Pride
EliteXC
Strikeforce
Affliction
WEC

What exactly does Golden boy bring to the table that Bellator doesnt already have?

You guys sound like real entrepreneurs.

How would Golden Boy compete with the UFC in MMA after 1 single event? UFC used to be an absolute shit show with Dana as a promoter, who didn't have any teeth and could barely string a sentence together infront of a camera at the time and look at it now, you have to start somewhere.

people talk shit about the promotion, but aside chuck fighting (which he really should have not, but still he got CLEARED by the commission, so there's that), they are paying a BIGGER revenue percentage than the ufc, so you guys can't really talk about the pay. if anything, you guys should praise him

DAZN already has Golden Boy biggest asset signed, they might get GB MMA for almost nothing and it will help Oscar claim his promotion is legit.

Ask De la Hoya, he's the one that has 50 fighters calling him and DAZN on lock because PPV is dying. Or is that just bullshit and we should give the benefit of the doubt until they have more shows done?

Their first show was a dumpster fire and now this asshat is claiming hes going to steal fighters from the UFC and beat the PPV model. I'll call him on his bullshit when it so obviously smells.
You guys sound like real entrepreneurs.

How would Golden Boy compete with the UFC in MMA after 1 single event? UFC used to be an absolute shit show with Dana as a promoter, who didn't have any teeth and could barely string a sentence together infront of a camera at the time and look at it now, you have to start somewhere.

DAZN already has Golden Boy biggest asset signed, they might get GB MMA for almost nothing and it will help Oscar claim his promotion is legit.
oh, they do? golden boy should either get a TV deal or a streaming deal, because PPV sucks. it definitely tanked and it is NOT a good idea unless you have a HUGE star. and they don't, only the ufc can throw PPVs and they are still tanking

Ask De la Hoya, he's the one that has 50 fighters calling him and DAZN on lock because PPV is dying. Or is that just bullshit and we should give the benefit of the doubt until they have more shows done?

Their first show was a dumpster fire and now this asshat is claiming hes going to steal fighters from the UFC and beat the PPV model. I'll call him on his bullshit when it so obviously smells.
he's a promoter, he has to say bs like that like every other guy. how many shit has dana said in the past? countless, and he will keep saying it because that's his job

Back