Deigo Lima's legacy

carelessandheem

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
P4P the best in the TUF gym. something like 9-0

If UFC cuts him again, let him stay in the TUF gym forever in dana white's contender series as their WW staple. they can let fighters on TUF hangout and watch the dana cards and get advice from lima

such a difference from his brother in explosiveness and speed

Wikipedia shows that Dhiego is 6-0 on TUF, same as Jesse Taylor whose about to try and make it 7 by facing James Krause. Unless I'm missing something.

Hope he can rack up some wins in the ufc. Think he will get another ufc fight even if he losees in the finals?

Should

Hope he can rack up some wins in the ufc. Think he will get another ufc fight even if he losees in the finals?

Should

Highly possible depending on how he performs in the finals.

The biggest problem with Lima is his striking defense coupled with a chin that doesn't withstand much punishment. Which is a shame because his striking technique is good and a lot like his brother Douglas and he has good BJJ, but he just doesn't have the same power or chin that Douglas has.

Lima is has talent to be at least a top 15 WW, his brother Douglas prob cracked his chin in training

Some people thrive in that environment and some don't,
I never let these fights cloud my judgement when they get off the show and compete with full camps etc
Tuf comes down to weight cuts and adaption to the training

Gilichi is one tough SOB. He took a g bunch of really clean shots. Felt like Diego was almost afraid to hurt him.

Back