DeGale, Selby Doubleheader To Be Streamed By Showtime

DeGale was terrible, he didn't throw any punches and just laid on the ropes.
I didn't score it round by round but thought Truax was the better fighter and deserved to win it.

I guess outside of Benevidez, the best 168 are in the WBSS

Frank Warren saying he thought DeGale lost and he thought he was behind going into the last 2 rounds......
Promoters never say that.

DeGale looked shot to fuckin' pieces. It was like all the bad, lazy foot-off-the-gas moments of his entire career (& there've been many) rolled into one. His defence was awful, his footwork non-existent, he had no timing & it seemed to me fought basically one-handed.

Fair decision, I thought 115-112 was about right. Fifth might've been one of the most one-sided rounds of the year, clear case for dusting off the sorely-underemployed "10-8 round without a knockdown" there.

Wow! Upset! Truax won fair and square

– SHOWTIME Sports will live stream a world-class boxing event – including two world championship bouts – free to the U.S. audience on social media platforms Saturday, December 9 to close out the network’s industry-leading 2017 boxing schedule. The digital-only offering will be exclusive in the U.S. on the SHOWTIME Sports YouTube channel and the SHOWTIME Boxing Facebook page.

IBF Super Middleweight World Champion James DeGale (23-1-1, 14 KOs) will headline as he defends his title against former world title challenger Caleb Truax (28-3-2, 18 KOs) in DeGale’s first fight since a thrilling bout with Badou Jack in a 168-pound world championship unification match last January on SHOWTIME.

In the streaming co-feature, IBF Featherweight World Champion Lee Selby (20-1, 9 KOs) will take on undefeated contender Eduardo Ramirez (20-0-3, 7 KOs), while undefeated light heavyweight Anthony Yarde (13-0, 12 KOs) will face former world title challenger Nikola Sjekloca (32-4-1, 11 KOs). The opening fight of the live stream will feature the U.S. introduction to 20-year-old undefeated heavyweight Daniel Dubois (5-0, 5 KOs) as he takes on former Anthony Joshua foe Dorian Darch (12-5-1, 1 KOs).

degale-selby.jpg

http://www.boxingscene.com/degale-selby-doubleheader-streamed-by-showtime--122919
Don’t know what happened to DeGale tonight but won some cheddar...

Hahaha fucking disgusting

Degale what a fucking plonker

to say groves degale 2 was on my top fights I want list

DeGale lost to Truax?
Wow.
That's about as expected as Celestine Caballero's loss to Litzau.

DeGale was terrible, he didn't throw any punches and just laid on the ropes.
I didn't score it round by round but thought Truax was the better fighter and deserved to win it.

He's another British paper champion like 90% of the fighters not named Joshua, Khan, Hamed or Hatton.

Did you see that Jerwin Ancajas vs Jamie Conlan fight? Conlan was on his knees from the first round, literally. The ref was trying desperately get him back in the game over and over, but he kept landing on his ass until he couldn't even walk in the 6th.

Back