DeGale, Selby Doubleheader To Be Streamed By Showtime

He mixes his power up too.. nice ... I’m digging him

Those short power shots will serve him well against better opponents. Doesn't need to wind up but can still crack.

Kind of surprise he has less than 30 fights between the amateur and professional ranks, he looked much more comfortable than one would expect.

Sounds humble too, “ I’m still learning”.

I’ll keep an eye out for this kid.

Kind of surprise he has less than 30 fights between the amateur and professional ranks, he looked much more comfortable than one would expect.

Yup especially when he had the guy hurt bad. He still kept sticking the jab out and even going to the body. Impressive stuff.

Yup especially when he had the guy hurt bad. He still kept sticking the jab out and even going to the body. Impressive stuff.

Plus he picked the right spots to sit down. As you know, many of the guys with pop fall in love with their power and forget to set their stuff up.

Plus he picked the right spots to sit down. As you know, many of the guys with pop fall in love with their power and forget to set their stuff up.

Yeah it takes a good deal of smarts to let the fight come to you instead of just swinging for the knockout. From a kid who has never gone past four rounds he looked like he was playing the long game for sure.

Was impressive - comfortable throughout, picked his punches well and never looked like he was trying too hard or tiring himself going for the finish.

Aww.. gotta go boys. Check y’all tonight

Espinoza had stated before that Showtime is trying to dip its toes into the digital pool to reach that demographic, so I like it.

Sounds humble too, “ I’m still learning”.

I’ll keep an eye out for this kid.

That’s a big step up in class tonight and he looks more than comfortable against quality opposition. Only 6 years boxing as well; I think he’s gonna be a top fighter in the next few years

DeGale looking terrible and getting busted up. Always considered him to be overrated and over confident.

DeGale loses a majority decision - he can’t have too much to argue about there if he’s honest with himself - his corner knew it.

114-114, 115-112, 116-112

Back