Dee Devlin is definitely pregnant. Proof inside.

T

The Great Macsby

She hasn't posted an image of herself since the middle of September. She's only been retweeting 'Mac Life' material.

You heard it here first. It's why Conor will be taking time off.

Do you blame him? Dee is a sweetheart and a really nice girl. I'm sure Conor will be the greatest dad. It really is inspiring that a male would give up millions and his time to be with the love of his life.

I have a loving side to me too. Conor has motivated me to to do the same when I settle down with 1 of the models I bang regularly. I might take a year off from the research game and nurture a tiny 'Macsby Jnr'

Screen-Shot-2015-12-24-at-12.35.23-pm.jpg

No way she's pregnant. You dicksuckers have sucked Conor dry lol

You fucking Conor nuthuggers need to stop spamming us with these McShit threads.

Those are the best looking teeth Ireland has to offer.

One could conclude that GOAT wad was blown inside of Deegregor

<mma4>

She hasn't posted an image of herself since the middle of September. She's only been retweeting 'Mac Life' material.

You heard it here first. It's why Conor will be taking time off.

Do you blame him? Dee is a sweetheart and a really nice girl. I'm sure Conor will be the greatest dad. It really is inspiring that a male would give up millions and his time to be with the love of his life.

I have a loving side to me too. Conor has motivated me to to do the same when I settle down with 1 of the models I bang regularly. I might take a year off from the research game and nurture a tiny 'Macsby Jnr'

Screen-Shot-2015-12-24-at-12.35.23-pm.jpg
I got a little tidbit for ya, The Platinum One was on the undercard of Cloner's last PPV, suddenly she was pregnant after that event. I hate to spill the beans but that aint Conor's kid, Conor was the beta cuck watching in the corner. #PlatinumNation

Those are the best looking teeth Ireland has to offer.
Agreed. I'm half irish but I had braces. Now my smile is deadly.

Dee on the other hand is the sexiest woman to come out of Ireland ever. I know...I lived there.

Dee on the other hand is the sexiest woman to come out of Ireland ever. I know...I lived there.
Is Conner channeling his inner cow in your av? What's the story behind it?

I got a little tidbit for ya, The Platinum One was on the undercard of Cloner's last PPV, suddenly she was pregnant after that event. I hate to spill the beans but that aint Conor's kid, Conor was the beta cuck watching in the corner. #PlatinumNation
"if you every dream of touching dee you better wake up and apologise" - Conor McGregor.

I'm not kidding, google image search on Irish teeth and you will see what I mean lol.
Thank god dental care hit Ireland recently.

Back