dedicate time to boxing OR muay thay?

If it was an elbow strike it'd be open hand, but he's clenchin' his fist for impact

That's because he fights so much, that he hands are conditioned to act like wearing a glove...So fists closed even for elbows...

and may the God of uppercuts also have mercy

Your god can be cruel with his followers...

That's because he fights so much, that he hands are conditioned to act like wearing a glove...So fists closed even for elbows...

Why wear gloves? Gloves makes clinching harder actually, and its not like they strike with it anyways. And the option to do eye pokes and fish hooks are there without gloves.

You know the saddest thing about that gif. The actual reason he hit himself in the face is so dumb, that no one would ever accept it.

His punch ricochet'd off the glove of his opponent and then set a course to collide in his face.

Dumbest thing i've ever heard, but its true

His punch ricochet'd off the glove of his opponent and then set a course to collide in his face.
Is that Everlast's high tech product line? That's awesome to have a deflection feature embedded.

i would try and do both boxing and muay thai. maybe cut down the lifting because 1) there will be more of an emphasis on cardio if you do boxing or muay thai and 2) you will probably be doing plyometric exercises during warm-ups for (at least) muay thai anyway.

Why wear gloves? Gloves makes clinching harder actually, and its not like they strike with it anyways.

To let kick-boxers compete in MT. You were all complaining how you want to participate, but you cannot because you want to punch, but without gloves it hurts your little hands, and it's not fair, and if you cannot punch you don't know what else to do, and if we don't both wear gloves you gonna get clinch raped and that's also not fair, and MT is hard and why are they so mean...
But still that wasn't enough so you decided to do your own MT tournaments, where light jabs score for double the points, and throwing body hooks in the clinch is considerate as the ultimate technique...

@AndyMaBobs

I know shit happens in every sport... But common... What kind of god would let his disciple humiliate himself like that? The only worst god is probably the MMA just bleed one, who make his guys shit them self in front of their fans...

To let kick-boxers compete in MT. You were all complaining how you want to participate, but you cannot because you want to punch, but without gloves it hurts your little hands, and it's not fair, and if you cannot punch you don't know what else to do, and if we don't both wear gloves you gonna get clinch raped and that's also not fair, and MT is hard and why are they so mean...
But still that wasn't enough so you decided to do your own MT tournaments, where light jabs score for double the points, and throwing body hooks in the clinch is considerate as the ultimate technique...
Pftt Thais are the ones trying to get into boxing. Not the other way around.

I lol'd at body hooks in the clinch, So many times I messed dudes up from trying that. Thank you for letting me secure the double collar while you try to hit my body with a punch with no hips and torque into it.
Also upper cut or downwards rear elbow counter to body hook from there is one of my favorites

I know shit happens in every sport... But common... What kind of god would let his disciple humiliate himself like that? The only worst god is probably the MMA just bleed one, who make his guys shit them self in front of their fans...

Thats blasphemy to the Just Bleed Gods. They'll wreck any 3rd world shit bag from that filthy commie system called moo thigh. Just bleed is GOAT of all combat sports. Perfect technique and tactics. Moo thigh is corrupt with filthy gamblers

It's not gambling, its redistribution of the wealth, you capitalistic pig...

Uppercuts God works in mysterious ways

It's not gambling, its redistribution of the wealth, you capitalistic pig...
money-gifs-mr-krabs-toweling-off.gif

Back