Declassified: Obama conducted illegal searches of Americans for years

It probably hasn't stopped, but its getting better. They are deleting a lot of the upstream data collected under Obama, and they are no longer looking about people who only mention a foreign target.

Lol. The naivety is truly hilarious.

Intrusion into civil liberties on the internet isn't a partisan issue, that's for sure.

Trump will be even worse. I guarantee it. Each successive President has encroached increasingly further and further. Bush was worse than Clinton, Obama was worse than Bush, and Trump will be worse than all of them. That's been a surefire trajectory for over a quarter of a century.

And people thought Nixon was bad when we wiredtapped a few journalists. We let Obama wiretap and unmask thousands of people and get away with it.

yes, Obama did wiretapped everyone on his own accord - he insisted on wiretapping his fellow citizens

its not like NSA/CIA/FBI do whatever they want and wiretap whoever they want /s

they did it during Bush years and who knows how long before that..fool me once, shame on me, fool me twice... erm.. cant get fooled again ?

Trump is already righting this ship though. Last month, the NSA announced it will delete the majority of its upstream data collected on US individuals, and that it will stop using merely mentioning a foreign target as surveillance criteria.

NSA lied about wiretapping US citizens for years, what makes you believe them now?

are you really that gullible? Trump aint doing shit, especially with recent net neutrality shitstorm - if anything, things will be even worse since not only government agencies will have access to your private data, but companies that pay up as well.

Trump is just increasing the swamp instead of draining it.

but MAGA

HOLY. FUCKING. SHIT.

overreaction?

And people thought Nixon was bad when we wiredtapped a few journalists.

is that all you think nixon did?

Trump is already righting this ship though.

id bet so. he oozes integrity and a value for civil liberties.

Also, surprising absolutely no one, there is a complete MSM blackout on this.

well......there are some other things going on at the moment. trump fired a guy who is investigating him. pushed a nato member on camera lol. a bomb went off at a teeny concert. the "media" naturally gravitates for the easy to understand, most fake outrageous stuff. kinda like your thread. so....it might not be a conspiracy.

Back