DECHA Gloves

RDL81

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Hello

Does anyone have any experience of these gloves, they are a Thai brand. I was considering a another pair of fairtex BGV9 and the Thai supplier said they where getting some good back from customers on the DECHA so wondering if anyone here has tried them.

Thanks
R

I've never heard of them and finding any information on them is quite hard. They look like they have a smaller profile than Fairtex but in regards to their quality, feel we won't know until someone on the forum buys some.

Yes I agree was wondering if anyone had tried them....looks like answer is no

Get the Fairtex while you wait. You can’t go wrong.

Fairtex are life

I've never heard of them and finding any information on them is quite hard. They look like they have a smaller profile than Fairtex but in regards to their quality, feel we won't know until someone on the forum buys some.

<{walkerwhut}>Bro, it took me literally 2 seconds to find this... WTF is going on here ??

40055737_267179477255616_1186398821396189261_n.jpg

<Fedor23> .

<{walkerwhut}>Bro, it took me literally 2 seconds to find this... WTF is going on here ??

Unwatchable . After seeing this thread yesterday, I was curious so I did a quick search and this video came up and I can’t understand a fucking thing that guy is saying

Unwatchable . After seeing this thread yesterday, I was curious so I did a quick search and this video came up and I can’t understand a fucking thing that guy is saying

<LikeReally5> Jesus, I gotta do everything for you guys...

He basically says they have good and protective medium padding excellent wrist support and Smell of quality leather like Fairtex leather.

He basically says they have good and protective medium padding excellent wrist support and Smell of quality leather like Fairtex leather.

I've gotta agree with @Championstuff I found that and tried to view it but ultimately gave up because I found him more annoying than Fit2box.

Plus I wouldn't count one video as a lot of information on the gloves.

I've gotta agree with @Championstuff I found that and tried to view it but ultimately gave up because I found him more annoying than Fit2box.

<mma3> Jesus. I hope you guys don't quit this quick in the ring or on the mat... The trouble was finding where he was talking about the gloves in question. English is obv not his first language. I understood what he was saying but didn't watch the whole vid either. The point is I got TS the info he wanted.

<mma3> Jesus. I hope you guys don't quit this quick in the ring or on the mat... The trouble was finding where he was talking about the gloves in question. English is obv not his first language. I understood what he was saying but didn't watch the whole vid either. The point is I got TS the info he wanted.

The only information he said was that they had good leather and good padding. He's probably never used them like the rest in his collection. But I'm not really going to go out of my way to look for information on a glove I'll never buy or use either.

The only information he said was that they had good leather and good padding. He's probably never used them like the rest in his collection. But I'm not really going to go out of my way to look for information on a glove I'll never buy or use either.

TS never asked for a year long review. If you have a rotation of gloves they last langer because you are not using the same ones everyday. So the kid is not a gear expert just giving his novice opinion on some obscure Thai brand. It's amazing there is any feedback at all.

Your welcome guys.

I appreciate you deciphering it for me.

I think if I were to try a Thai brand that I am unfamiliar with I would go with Yokkao next. I’ve been a big fan of Fairtex for a long time though and just got some new bgv1’s so it’ll be a while. I got some bgv9’s but didn’t like them as much as I wanted to and used them once and have them on eBay right now. If they sell I may put the money towards some Yokkao’s

I think if I were to try a Thai brand that I am unfamiliar with I would go with Yokkao next. I’ve been a big fan of Fairtex for a long time though and just got some new bgv1’s so it’ll be a while. I got some bgv9’s but didn’t like them as much as I wanted to and used them once and have them on eBay right now. If they sell I may put the money towards some Yokkao’s

Speaking of obscure Thai brands the brand i've been looking at is Yakathai. Particularly their laceup gloves and shin guards. But I have so much gear I haven't pulled the trigger.

155692_10150095608152853_861302_n.jpg

155272_10150105530382853_359833_n.jpg

Speaking of obscure Thai brands the brand i've been looking at is Yakathai. Particularly their laceup gloves and shin guards. But I have so much gear I haven't pulled the trigger.

I like how those shin guards have the grappling style instep guards, if that makes any sense

I’m only able to go to kickboxing once a week right now since we have a newborn and money is a little tight, and I purged a bunch of gear when I had my shoulder surgery so I have only a couple pairs of gloves. Two pairs of Fairtex and my trusty Triumph United Death Stars. Unfortunately the elastic cuff on those are all stretched out. If they could make a single fix to their product line to make them the perfect non- Thai brand for me would be to do away with elastic cuffs.

Essentially I’ve just been using one pair of gloves and want to try a different brand, I always return to Fairtex for Thai gloves though.

Aren't Yokkao the company that threatened to sue Sherdog if they didn't take down the bad review of their gear (Sherdog complied and removed said review). I've always been under the impression that Yokkao were overpriced garbage.

Sell me some of your grants and I'll take some of the weight of your collection off you.

Aren't Yokkao the company that threatened to sue Sherdog if they didn't take down the bad review of their gear (Sherdog complied and removed said review). I've always been under the impression that Yokkao were overpriced garbage.

Sell me some of your grants and I'll take some of the weight of your collection off you.
I didn’t know that about a lawsuit threat. The gloves ultimately look like twins imo. I might just get some twins instead. We will see how it pans out. If the other gloves don’t sell then I won’t be buying anything lol

Back