Debunking the Luke Rockhold huge banana myth

I mean, if someone having a huge hog keeps you up at night, you got some questions to answer, bro.

That's photoshopped because a UFC athlete would never wear Adidas. Reason being, reebok makes your cock grow 3-4 inches

My "meat"(as the youth call it these calls) while flaccid only appears to be about 2 1/2 inches.....but when erect is about 7 1/2 inches

Plus rockhold probably has a blood based penis like many Caucasians do.....causing it to be more of a grower

SOURCE:I have a blood based penis
all penises are "blood based".

How do you get by in real life when this is the kind of stuff you think about and make a thread about, being on an mma forum is weird enough as it is.

giphy.gif

he had to cut length and girth to make 185

dont worry, hell have it back by fightnight

My "meat"(as the youth call it these calls) while flaccid only appears to be about 2 1/2 inches.....but when erect is about 7 1/2 inches

So in order not to getting laughed at when showering in public, you have to be sporting a boner? Tough luck!

LR: If you got to see the TOFTT shot you're a lucky little bitch.

This type of thread is what Sherdog™ ia all about.
God Bless you Jeff Sherwood

TS sounds disappointed.

There there TS, @Coolidge can hook you up with some banana shlongs in you desire them so much.

Haha Rockhold makes OP so insanely insecurely about his penis size that he was obsessed creating a whole thread to "debunk" Rockhold's penis

1. Luke big CockHard was 3/4 errect in that infamous picture.

2. Hes a grower and flacid at weigh ins

3. I have no idea why he was tucking his penis under inbetween his legs in that last weigh in pic. Perhaps the anaconda was awakening from its slumber and Luke was embaressed

I could be wrong but I swear to god I remember Dana commenting on a twitter post that had the infamous pic of rockholds package with "oh it's real".

So in order not to getting laughed at when showering in public, you have to be sporting a boner? Tough luck!
I don't shower in public....im quite embarrassed of my flaccid length and girth

The worst part is when I try to to explain how big it really is they just and say "sure" in a very sarcastic and condescending tone.......i know I shouldn't be this insecure about penis as my wife knows it's true extent.....
But DAMN IT! I'll be honest and admit it that I want the guys at the gym to know too!

I've thought about maybe taking some pictures while it's fully erect and send them to some of my gym buddies but I don't know what to text along with it to make it not seem out of context

I had an idea to carry a penis pump to the gym, to pump "myself" before taking a post workout shower....but I forgot about in being in my gym bag and while one of my friends was borrowing my axe body spray he found it...

I laughed off the situation by telling him it was a novelty gag birthday gift for my boss (since he's like 100) which they thought was hilaarrious:mad:....as they yucked it up like hyenas...laughing in the same cackling tone as they do when they make fun of my penis

Last edited:
Back