Debunking the Conor McGregor doesn't defend his titles myth

Mz51yDk.jpg
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
wRdnP5C.png
THIS LMAO

BREAKING NEWS: UFC marketing dept try to redefine the dictionary definition of myth and facts

Are peope STILL salty he's fighting Floyd? Lmfao. Get over it.

Wins the Cage Warriors FW title.
- Decides to make history and become a two division champion. Something no Irishman has done. Especially at a regional level, being a double champion will get you way more attention and hype than being a singular champ. Are we blaming him here?

Wins Cage Warriors LW belt.
- Gets signed by the UFC right afterwards. Are we fucking blaming him here too? Lmao. Can we stop bringing up "he didn't defend his Cage Warriors belts!!" I guess he should've told the UFC "sorry, guys, I have to defend my Cage Warriors belts. I must decline your offer"

{<jordan}

Wins UFC FW title
- Again, attempts to make history by being the first fighter to hold two belts at the same time. Are we blaming him here? How dare he want to put on an epic event and fight for the fans! How dare he!
- Loses to Nate Diaz after RDA pulls out. Okay. Detractors will argue that he should've immediately defended his belt, yet are the same people who mock him for losing. Lmao. I honestly believe they are salty that Conor avenged his loss because now they look stupid when constantly trying to post gifs of Nate submitting him.

Wins UFC LW belt
- Again. Makes history instead of a title defense vs someone he already defeated in 13 seconds who wasted a year of his life by going on a media run and then pulling out of the biggest fight of his life 2 weeks before. Let's see. Fight a guy who most likely won't even show up who you already smoked with ease or move up in weight and make history?
- Wife is pregnant, yet available for a fight in march. The UFC did not reach out to him.

Mayweather fight on the table.
- Potential $100M payday. If you're honestly arguing his decision to choose this over any fight in the UFC you need experiments done to figure out what is wrong with you.

Tim sylvia has more defences than conor, best of all time

The only criteria for greatness is multiple title defenses over a long period of time. Period.
McGregor is a myth that is easily sold to the casual fan who knows very little about MMA.

I am now going to debunk the idea that Dana White is rich.

He started as a promoter with bad teeth when he met two rich guys that liked him and they agreed to buy the UFC. You would do it too.

Then they paid him millions of dollars to be the President of the company instead of a low level boxing promoter. He was bettering himself. You would too.

As part of his agreement with The Fertitas they offered him an ownership stake in the company. He accepted it. You would too.

When the Fertitas agreed to sell Zuffa to WME for 4 Billion dollars Dana made millions off the sale in addition to agreeing to still be President for millions of dollars a year. What was he supposed to do, say no? You would too.

So I hope you all will stop with the myth that Dana White is rich.

- Decides to make history and become a two division champion. Something no Irishman has done. Especially at a regional level, being a double champion will get you way more attention and hype than being a singular champ. Are we blaming him here?

- Gets signed by the UFC right afterwards. Are we fucking blaming him here too? Lmao. Can we stop bringing up "he didn't defend his Cage Warriors belts!!" I guess he should've told the UFC "sorry, guys, I have to defend my Cage Warriors belts. I must decline your offer"

{<jordan}

Wins UFC FW title
- Again, attempts to make history by being the first fighter to hold two belts at the same time. Are we blaming him here? How dare he want to put on an epic event and fight for the fans! How dare he!
- Loses to Nate Diaz after RDA pulls out. Okay. Detractors will argue that he should've immediately defended his belt, yet are the same people who mock him for losing. Lmao. I honestly believe they are salty that Conor avenged his loss because now they look stupid when constantly trying to post gifs of Nate submitting him.

Wins UFC LW belt
- Again. Makes history instead of a title defense vs someone he already defeated in 13 seconds who wasted a year of his life by going on a media run and then pulling out of the biggest fight of his life 2 weeks before. Let's see. Fight a guy who most likely won't even show up who you already smoked with ease or move up in weight and make history?
- Wife is pregnant, yet available for a fight in march. The UFC did not reach out to him.

- Potential $100M payday. If you're honestly arguing his decision to choose this over any fight in the UFC you need experiments done to figure out what is wrong with you.

x839K.gif

{<jordan}

Wins UFC FW title

Wins UFC LW belt

So you started the thread and used the word myth. I think you should have used the word zero. That is the number of defenses he has. It's called a fact

Excuses are like assholes.....

I thought you were going to show an instance in which he defended a title......

You have debunked nothing, sir.....

Mcgregor has never defended a title......

Lmao giving reasoning for what conor did throughout his career doesn't make the fact he's never defended a belt a myth. Has he suddenly defended his belt because you gave reasons as to why he has not defended his belt....

so much salt in this thread.

he's getting paid, and he's the most famous UFC fighter.

Ask Demetrious how defending the belt has worked out for his broke ass.

{<jordan}

Wins UFC FW title

Wins UFC LW belt

So how many titles did he defend?

McGregor not defending his titles bothers me less than it seems to bother others. But it is factually true to point out that he has never defended a title, despite having won 4 of them.

McGregor obviously views each title as a stepping stone to something bigger, and that has paid off for him big time. Other guys have impressively held on to their straps many times without really ever getting anything for it. I think champs defending might be better long term for the sport, but many fans have really responded well to McGregor's strategy.

Back