Debbie Schlussel accuses Sean Hannity of Sexual Harassment

nostradumbass

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligence...dit-accuses-hannity-of-sexual-harassment.html
Schlussel said that as she and Hannity were preparing to go on the air, he told her that they would “double-team” the show’s other guest, which Schlussel thought was “a weird phrase to use.” She continued: “And then, every time I tried to open my mouth and say something, they yelled at me and said obey your host, you can’t say anything or else we’re gonna shut off your microphone.” Schlussel said that after the show, Hannity again asked her to come to his hotel. She rejected the offer.

This is just getting silly now. Debbie Schlussel has already accused Hannity of misusing charity funds and plagiarizing her work, which were apparently proven false, and coincidentally, days after several women are going to get sweet pay days for accusing O'Reiley of harassment, Debbie Schlussel, which no notable net worth, just remember that Hannity sexually harassed her. Even if her story were true, I'm not sure asking someone who doesn't even work at your company back to your hotel room with no sexual comments is sexual harassment. Furthermore, if you were worth $100M and all of your female coworkers were 9s and 10s, is this the women you'd pick out to try to bang?

hqdefault.jpg

If true, he definitely has a really bad taste

If he doesn't have the settlement record like Bill-o or the complaints of Ailes than he'll be fine. If this is a one-off I don't think it goes anywhere. However if more women come forward it could be another issue. Fox News really seems like a good ol' boys cesspool. If Ailes and Bill-o were doing it and getting away with it, all the other boys probably played along to be like the cool kids as well.

I am sure Hannity would go after someone that is hotter...what are the odds that he was horny for a fugly middle-aged Jew?

he asked her to his hotel to fk .. who the hell does this guy think he is acting like a normal human male who's interested in women .. fire him

p.s. death to 'feminism'

I am sure Hannity would go after someone that is hotter...what are the odds that he was horny for a fugly middle-aged Jew?

it's possible he was hitting on her .. maybe she was looking good at that particular moment and he wanted some .. it happens

Even if he did ask her that (doubtful), that's not harassment. Fucking feminists these days. Even just looking at them is "sexual harassment".

Hopefully she's sued for defamation.

I thought he liked the cock.

Even if he did ask her that (doubtful), that's not harassment. Fucking feminists these days. Even just looking at them is "sexual harassment".

Hopefully she's sued for defamation.
She's not just a feminist...

That's a hefty down grade from his wife who he has two kids with...

jill-rhodes.jpg

That's a hefty down grade from his wife who he has two kids with...

jill-rhodes.jpg

lol yea this destroys any argument that women has. At trial Hannity just needs to pull this photo out and no one's buying her story.

Hugh Grant, Arnie, Bill Clinton, Eddie Murphy, Prince Charles, the list goes on and on.

Why do you think a man won't cheat with an uglier woman?

Hugh Grant, Arnie, Bill Clinton, Eddie Murphy, Prince Charles, the list goes on and on.

Why do you think a man won't cheat with an uglier woman?
"Bill Clinton" ? WTF Hitlery's ugly as hell.

this smells like a dead corpse but hey it worked once so you know its bound to be tried again

(I would gladly trade Hannity for Oreilly)

flirting use to be a form of flattery, now its a lawsuit. that one chicks going to get paid because ORielly said she looked like hot Chocolate. you liberal pukes have ruined a great nation

First I have no idea if what she said is true.

Second he could have been joking with her also.

Third even if he made advances of any kind it's not sexual harassment unless he threaten her job in any way or she had told him not to ask she was not interested.

You can "come on" to women you work with until they tell you no leave them alone or you threaten their job in any way then you are up the creek.

This from working for the government and going through training every year and additional training as a supervisor.

Back