Debbie Reynolds rushed to the hospital (Update: Passed Away)

too much grief for the old gal.
no parent wants to outlive their kids either.
it is what it is.

Not that 2016 has any ominous powers...but if it does...Hey, 2016 -- you have a few days left...

gettyimages-509605778-1482793346.jpg

I think there are more horrible people to wish death on then some Hollywood bimbos.

I think there are more horrible people to wish death on then some Hollywood bimbos.

well, the central theme of these RIP / evil 2016 threads are geared toward celebrities.

So... feel free to start a thread relating to non celebrity deaths.

I told my husband this evening: if our daughter ever dies while I'm still kicking around, the world gets exactly one more day out of me and then I'm fucking out, just like good ol' Debbie.

Sounds reasonable, Nonsense.

Very sad, RIP to both mother and daughter. :(

Imagine what it's like for Billie Lourd the daughter of Carrie, she loses her mother and grandmother in back to back days.

How will they handle the funeral arrangements, a double funeral?

Broken heart leading to a lot of pills would be my guess.

Still sad. My kids love Star Wars and Singing in the Rain.

Reportedly told her son that she wanted to be with Carrie, took one last breath and died. Carrie had a lot of issues of course, and her mother was worried how she'd handle things "on the other side" if there is anything of course, so didn't want her to have to face it alone.

I do get it.

TBF he did picture the Kardashians. Totally appropriate IMO. Fame whores who leaped to fame on the back of their hard working father, the OJ trial and the destruction of one of the great athletes of all-time. They fuck with the minds of young girls.

My older daughter was telling how girls she goes to school with want to look like one these younger Jenner girls and follow their instagrams for make up styles and how to smile. Pretty sad IMO.

Not that 2016 has any ominous powers...but if it does...Hey, 2016 -- you have a few days left...

gettyimages-509605778-1482793346.jpg

And we're supposed to believe God has a master plan when this goes unpunished?

Reportedly told her son that she wanted to be with Carrie, took one last breath and died. Carrie had a lot of issues of course, and her mother was worried how she'd handle things "on the other side" if there is anything of course, so didn't want her to have to face it alone.

I do get it.
if thats true that is sad and sweet as hell at the same time. I can't imagine being a parent and losing my kid, I can imagine she lost the will to live.

It's kind of eerie that in Star Wars Leia'a mother dies because she loses the will to live, and then irl Carrie Fisher's mom actually does die because she loses the will to live.

:(

I actually expected this. She almost died earlier this year as well.

It's kind of eerie that in Star Wars Leia'a mother dies because she loses the will to live, and then irl Carrie Fisher's mom actually does die because she loses the will to live.

:(

If there is a God then God has a sense of Humor or some thing..

It seems the New Star Wars Movie Rogue One is like a Starwars Tribute to Carrie Fisher.

I recently watched How the West Was Won again... she was so striking. Great actress.

Back