Death penalty off the table for Texas shooter

Mark Hunts FIST

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Well that is unfortunate. Hang em.

"But the 2005 high court ruling that bans execution of criminals younger than 18 and a 2012 ruling about juveniles facing life in prison mean that Pagourtzis could be up for parole after 40 years."

“The courts ruled based on the idea that those 17 and younger don’t have the cognitive development to appreciate right from wrong,”

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2018/05/19/texas-shooter-no-death-penalty/626609002/

Agree with the law?
Should he ever be paroled?

So this fat sack of shit was getting laid and still wanted to kill people? Guess it's back to the drawing board for me, that kills my whole argument.

Agree with the law?
Should he ever be paroled?

Executing minors is a barbaric practice and you should be glad it's off the table.

If he is not eligible for parole for 40 years, how about waiting for, say, 35 years before having this discussion? It It should depend on the long-term impact for the surviving victims and the conduct of the perpetrator in those 35 years.

40 years for a minor seems fine.

The government shouldn’t have the power to put its citizens to death, in my opinion.

Executing minors is a barbaric practice and you should be glad it's off the table.

If he is not eligible for parole for 40 years, how about waiting for, say, 35 years before having this discussion? It It should depend on the long-term impact for the surviving victims and the conduct of the perpetrator in those 35 years.

you think it is barbaric that is your opinion based on no universal law or evidence or fact. Just keep that in mind. Did God of the universe real himself to everyone and say it is wrong?

Executing minors is a barbaric practice

That's exactly what this shit bag did.

Time shouldn't heal all wounds and he shouldn't be forgiven for shooting up a school. 40 years is too light.

Waste of money keeping the shit-bag alive for the next 40 years. However, even if the court could pass a death sentence, the appeals process would almost certainly take decades anyway.

Hopefully a nice, beefy white boy like him will make lots of new close, personal friends in jail...;)

So this fat sack of shit was getting laid and still wanted to kill people? Guess it's back to the drawing board for me, that kills my whole argument.

Well, its still a very credible reason for people to carry out shit acts.
But not the only reason. Bad apples fall from many trees.

What if they wait till he’s 18 to start proceedings?

And he's going to continue to get laid for at least 40 years.

14932097_3psc42.jpg

Lmfao holy fuck dude. You would be ok with releasing a mass murderer as long as he "changed"

A universal law saying those under 18 can't be executed due to their lack of being able to distinguish between right and wrong is fucking stupid. Everyone matures at different rates, and by the time I was fucking 8, or 5, I'm pretty sure I could tell shooting a bunch of students and teachers was wrong. Fuck this piece of shit scum bag and I hope he gets shanked to death while getting boned by Bubba.

8 billion people or so on this planet, humanity can afford to lose a few shitbags.

A universal law saying those under 18 can't be executed due to their lack of being able to distinguish between right and wrong is fucking stupid. Everyone matures at different rates, and by the time I was fucking 8, or 5, I'm pretty sure I could tell shooting a bunch of students and teachers was wrong. Fuck this piece of shit scum bag and I hope he gets shanked to death while getting boned by Bubba.

At 17 you either know murder is wrong or will never understand.

Life sentence without possibility of parole in an adult prison should do the trick. He's going to meet lots of boyfriends in there.

<TrumpWrong1>

Back