death note was bad and japaname fans should feel bad

Headkicktoleg

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
everything I see by japanamie turns out bad.
Death Note
Ghost in the shell
Tales of Earthsea
DragonBall Z

I once read this ghost in the shell comic like 20 years ago and it had boobies and I was like WOOOOOAAAAh cuz I was 10.

It's always let me down since.

Last edited:
bc92f3a127962208c22dd74c7ceb78d90d70e92f22d3ea81f3c90360426351a1.jpg

If you're an adult and you watch anime you should feel bad...

Well I think you should shut the fuck up.

On the other hand, I'm in the process of watching Death Note anime and have seen the trailer and some clips from the American verison. There's no way in hell the movie captures anything from the original. The Death God mythos, the "copycat" killer, L/Light dick messuring contests. If Wingard wanted to make his own version of DN then he should have gone clean slate and started from scratch with this project, AT THE VERY LEAST. This should have been an original series based on the anime not a crammed up movie.

I tried watching DBZ again and couldnt stand it but I remember being obsessed with it when I was younger.

If I were in power, I'd go to Holocaust level lengths to eradicate those who say they do not like Akira.

Last edited:
Is there any anime that is exciting and not boring with gay under tones? I love animation....the Justice Leagues, Batmans, and the animated superhero movies are entertaining. I liked Castlevania. I also liked things like Spirited Away and Ponyo so I figured I would like anime...but way too gay.

Back