Dear Haters,Do you consider Conor as the GOAT when he knocks out Khabib?

If he beats Khabib he will have an incredible resume and I don't agree with the people who down play him as a top fighter. However he chased "money fights" rather than GOAT status. Say what you want, GSP fought EVERY top WW contender for years. JBJ fought every top light heavyweight one after the other. This is what Conor hasn't done and it's what hurts him. But he might not care, either.

EDIT: the thing that made GSP one of the GOATs is that he was undefeated for YEARS after his early losses. This erased the memories of his losses (not to mention winning rematches), and Conor would need to do the same to be in the same class as someone like GSP.

He is an extremely entertaining fighter, when he fights. My problem with him is he fucked up LW and has never shown interest in defending a belt. I still don't see him beating most of the top LW fighters, but it doesn't seem that he cares to do that either. Still a smart businessman though, recent antics aside.

He is an extremely entertaining fighter, when he fights. My problem with him is he fucked up LW and has never shown interest in defending the belt
He is not even the champ anymore. Khabib and Tony cannot make it to the cage. And when they do, only lower ranked opponents are willing to accept the fight.

If he beats Khabib he is on the right track, but if he beats Khabib and takes 2 years to fight again I rather he retired.

haters will always hate.

if conor knocks out khabib......"oh oh but Nate would whoop his ass again....or or fergie!"

haters will always have someone lined up to take khabibs place.
they did it his whole career.
Someone disagreeing with your opinion doesn't make them any more of a "hater" then are "nut hugger" for liking Conor. They're are good points to be had on both sides of the argument.

He certainly has a case. But I’d like to see him beat both Khabib and Tony.

If Conor ko’s him his haters will say Khabib is one dimensional with shitty striking.

But before the fight they will swear Khabib is gonna maul him...which is certainly possible.

A bunch of people fell for a troll thread. Conor isn't GOAT but he's till the most talked about fighter for sure.

Conor would unquestionably be the GOAT lighter weight class fighter with that win.

If Conor knocks out Khabib, then we got a classic movie outcome on our hands.
The little girl, mini khabib will train and grow up to become a feared and highly skilled fighter, driven only by her desire to kill the one man who take everything from her. (discount Sasuke Uchiha)
By that time commissions will reguarly sanction fights between men and women, simply following the Cyborg act put in place congress a while back.
She will most likely take Conor out with a Chidori.

When Conor KO's Khabib october 6, there are no excuses even for the haters to not recognize the greatness of champ champ Conor mc Gregor. If you put all the hate aside, you have to respect the man. The greatest of all time, inside the cage AND business wise outside the cage.

People need to be reminded not to be blind nuthuggers.

HAHAAH, are you kidding bro?

The very second Khabibs unconscious head hits the canvas, there will be 27 threads posted instantly by people that dedicate their worthless lives to hating on Conor, all saying "Khabib was overrated and an easy stylistic matchup" or "Conor ducked Khabib until he was out of his prime, DUCK!!!!!" or "CONOR IS STILL DUCKING FRANKIE/ADLO REMATCH, REEEE!" or "Conor took the easier matchup like a duck, Ferguson will EXPOSE him!.

How does it feel not being confident that Conor can beat Donald Cerrone? The contrast must feel surreal.

People need to be reminded not to be blind nuthuggers.

How does it feel not being confident that Conor can beat Donald Cerrone? The contrast must feel surreal.
We moved on from this fluke loss. You're cleary still obsessed with Conor and his loyal fans. Get a life!

Back