Dear Haters,Do you consider Conor as the GOAT when he knocks out Khabib?

If we talk about talent and level of perfomance:
Basketball GOAT: MJ
Soccer GOAT: Messi or Pele
Tennis GOAT: Nadal or Federer
UFC GOAT: GSP or Jones
Boxing GOAT: Ali or SRL
Swimming GOAT: Phelps
Track GOAT: Bolt or Lewis

That would mean 30 UFC wins so you consider Connor GOAT? Why just don’t say you will never consider him under any circumstances? That would be a lot simpler !!

That's what it's saying, just more in depth.

McNuggets doesn't compete enough to get anywhere near there.

His entire list of "GOAT accomplishments" was 5 fighters and only 2 or 3 good names.

Conor has never defended a title.
Been stripped twice!
Ducked 2 interim champs when he was healthy to fight.
Hold the record for longest non-title defense.
Holds up divisons for no reason.
Never does risky rematches.

Most of all doesnt do wht all the real champ do!!

I like to call myself a ( NON fan ) of Connor, hater tho naw.......... Dude is a incredible fighter. I really think Khabib will beat him with out any issues. But shall Connor win, for sure he imo will be right up there as a GOAT

He's already GOAT MMA fighter.

GOAT pro athlete is the one who gets the highest career pay. Before Conor that was GSP. Now Conor has completely destroyed GSP's career pay numbers. Until someone comes along and makes more money than Conor he will remain GOAT regardless of what happens in the Khabib fight.

heavyweight goat = lesnar

Dear Haters,Do you consider Conor as the GOAT when he knocks out Khabib?

Never ever! No!

Not even close. He would need at least 5 more title defenses to be in consideration

GOAT .....imo is a lb for lb ranking.......

MM is #1

guess what ....he probably could never beat a top 10 Heavy...

Your blinded by size BIGOTRY sir.

He has fought the BEST there is at his Weight and some very good ones that were Heavier ......................

I will repeat...lb for lb..

He is probably the smallest 125 out there also.

He cant even beat CRUZ OR TJ. Not the GOAT.

he'll always have a case against him cause of the loss to Nate. it's impossible to deny and it'll always be argued
It's not just the loss to Nate, but that he barely squeaked out a narrow decision by literally running away in the rematch. And Nate is no world beater.

HE HASN'T DEFENDED A TITLE!

If you can't tell, that's a definite fuckin "No." And I love watching the guy fight, but he is no GOAT.

Conor Mc Gregor all defeated the following fighters:
Jose Aldo (KO 13 seconds)
Eddie Alvarez (TKO 2nd round)
Dustin Poirier (TKO first round)
Chad Mendes (TKO 2nd round)
Max Holloway (UD while fighting on 1 leg)

When Conor KO's Khabib october 6, there are no excuses even for the haters to not recognize the greatness of champ champ Conor mc Gregor. If you put all the hate aside, you have to respect the man. The greatest of all time, inside the cage AND business wise outside the cage.

bartleby929 said:
he'll always have a case against him cause of the loss to Nate. it's impossible to deny and it'll always be argued
That's like saying gsp isn't goat because serra
But GSP out and out DESTROYED Serra in the rematch while Connor:
untitled.png

He cant even beat CRUZ OR TJ. Not the GOAT.

Cruz was a ch in a HEAVIER WeightClass than is Natural for him.

TJ? They haven't fought yet numbnuts. MM will destroy TJ aat 125. Even being the Lot smaller fighter come fight time.

At 135 I bet on MM at even money....since he is fighting a lot bigger man.

imo GOAT= LB FOR LB Record.

And his loss to Cruz was still a close fight even though he was a good 15% smaller come fight time.

Back