Dear Diary...

If Berardi was here to defend himself, it would change nothing. My opinion won't change.

And I really don't see where there is any back peddling.

this-fucking-guy.gif

Congratulations, EndGlo. You won the bet. Here's your prize:
worst-mother-crown.jpg

Like I said in that other goofs thread, I cant stand fat people who try to give nutrition advice.

You guys can continue to talk all the shit you want... I could careless now. I stated an opinion about Berardi, and whether or not you agree with it is not my concern, as it is an opinion.

I hope you guys can put this in your win column and assume you've bested me, because I'm no longer going to go back and forth with you. And yes, I will not respond to your posts anymore, and you can guarantee that.

You guys can say whatever you want about my dieting methods, beliefs,etc.. Just know that they work for me, and that if you don't like them, I don't care and you can do your own damn thing. When I go strict, I follow my own advice to the "T". As of now, I'm doing anything and everything that I can to keep my calories up. And honestly, after eating multiple 4lb bags of broccoli, cauliflower and carrots, I'm quite fucking sick of them. So that explains my break from veggies.

And Ziltoid asked for me to post a picture and I said I would, before and after photos:

Peace out.

Last edited:
Damn... I just realized that in my fat pic, I'd make a good reality campaign for sugar content awareness in sports drinks. :icon_lol:

I'd hit it.

I think he was looking for an up to date pic though. This can only be confirmed by an ab shot while holding a newspaper from today.

You guys can continue to talk all the shit you want... I could careless now. I stated an opinion about Berardi, and whether or not you agree with it is not my concern, as it is an opinion.

I don't really give a shit about any of that, I just think you're a douchebag.

I'd hit it.

I think he was looking for an up to date pic though. This can only be confirmed by an ab shot while holding a newspaper from today.
Lmao. :icon_lol:

I don't really give a shit about any of that, I just think you're a douchebag.

I can understand that, as I did have a pretty dick response to what you posted in that one thread the other day. Well, if you care... I did act rather rude and I apologize.

Typically, I'm not quite the ass hole but this week has been exceptionally stressful and I appear to be taking it out on quite a few people.

Well when you don't make the most popular comments all the time, people get a little upset occasionally.

Lmao. :icon_lol:
Typically, I'm not quite the ass hole but this week has been exceptionally stressful and I appear to be taking it out on quite a few people.

I can relate. Going strict on a diet definitely makes me more irritable.

You actually look like a good guy in the second pic, but most of your posts sound like your full of yourself and think you're the alpha male. Berrardi is in great shape and gsp asks him for advice not Endoglo. And I really tough you were afro american cause you were so "confident", in fact full of yourself is the better word. You have to respect other people more and don't think that your superior to most. / rant ova, good luck in getting in shape

and yeah you definitely look much better in the after pic, not a fat ass anymore, good job

You actually look like a good guy in the second pic, but most of your posts sound like your full of yourself and think you're the alpha male. Berrardi is in great shape and gsp asks him for advice not Endoglo. And I really tough you were afro american cause you were so "confident", in fact full of yourself is the better word. You have to respect other people more and don't think that your superior to most. / rant ova, good luck in getting in shape

and yeah you definitely look much better in the after pic, not a fat ass anymore, good job

What the fuck? As an African American I am very offended by this post.

What the fuck? As an African American I am very offended by this post.

Because that's what we "kids" in Europe get to see on mtv, rappers and reality show guys. And they're always cool and confident for some reason. Actually I really like black people, they kinda fascinate me. I love R & B also. Once there was a black (from Australia) dude in the club where I'm from he is married to a croatian girl, and I actually spoke to him half the night , poor guy lol. But I guess I wasn't too annoying cause he bought me a drink, my two friends were a little pissed tough. But well you don't get the chance to meet a black guy everyday.

This sounds a little psycho, it's not that I'm obsessed just entertained by afro-americans

Last edited:
Back