Dear Diary...

Endo

o hai!
Reaction score
Ello, my name is Alex. I'm 20 years old going on 21, and I am addicted to Methamphetamines... Lulz.

This is one part of a two part plan. You will be able to find my conditioning/lifting log in the training log section. Not created yet, but its on the way. I am creating this in order to track my progression and to share my experience. *see that Santa, I'm sharing*

Current goal is to lower my body fat and achieve overall excellent fitness in order to join the local fire department or state police. My long term goal is to stay this way and continue on with a healthy lifestyle throughout the years. Oh... and to eventually choke a silver-back gorilla with my bare hands. :icon_chee

On to the reason we are here: I am 240lbs, 36" waist and 6'2. Thankfully, I'm a pretty big guy and my weight is no where near the majority of fat. I'm down from 260 since I've been on the 'Dog. I've been eating clean, and eventually I plateaued. This week I was moving, stress is high, eating habits suffered due to lack of time (running back and forth) and trying not to have to move a ton of food. So hopefully, I can continue my typical meal plan and continue losing weight because of this gap. Right now, money is a little tight and I'm building up my awesome new fridge. I don't have shit in there at the moment.

A little background on me; I do not take any supplements even though I know I need to with a calorie restrictive diet. I'm a cheap-ass and we're working to overcome that. I've always been an all natural kind-of-guy, but right now my protein intake is insufficient.

I will eventually supply pictures of my sexiness and progression, sorry, no nudies... fuckin' weirdos. You're welcome to stick around, bullshit, whatever. Mi casa es su casa... just bring teh beer.

Well, I guess that about wraps it up. Sit back and enjoy the show.

Today's breakfast sucked big ol' monkey balls. Since I don't have my pots and pans I ordered a couple days ago; I was left with cinnamon toast crunch. I think that's the first bowl of crap I've had in years. Future reference, I only eat eggs or oats in the morning.

Lunch today is home made turkey-chili consisting of turkey and chili.... and onions.

You'll have to bear with me the next couple days until we can get our shit together. We're moving from a fully furnished place, to a place with nothing so food variety and choices will most likely look like shit.

Dinner - Chicken cheesy rice. G/f's special - Rice, chicken, monterey jack, chiles and tomatoes.

November 18th:

Periodically through 7am to 5pm 2 bottles of water

540 - Bowl of oats and a 1/2 glass of 2% milk.

1200 - Turkey chili and Banana.

1800 - Turkey Chili before workout and Chicken cheesy rice after. Couple bottles of water

Training - Testing out the new gym. I did flies, lat pull downs, OHP and stair master for several minutes. The SM was broken, but I was trying to figure it out as I was going, not paying attention to time. I did a couple sets of several minutes. I need the SM for training for the FD test.

Notes: I typically know what I'm eating and when. Some days it's unknown and on those days I will not post up until after I eat.

Today will also be my first day back to training, but possibly with a different program. My new apartment complex has a mini gym - Lat pull down, butterflies, deltoids press, treadmills, etc.

November 18th:

Periodically through 7am to 5pm 2 bottles of water

540 - Bowl of oats and a 1/2 glass of 2% milk.

1200 - Turkey chili and Banana.

1800 - Chicken cheesy rice and water

Notes: I typically know what I'm eating and when. Some days it's unknown and on those days I will not post up until after I eat.

Today will also be my first day back to training, but possibly with a different program. My new apartment complex has a mini gym - Lat pull down, butterflies, deltoid press, treadmills, etc.

No free weights there? Squat rack? Or how about a bench at least?

No free weights there? Squat rack? Or how about a bench at least?
Nope. It's a gym at an apartment complex, what do you expect? I have free weights. I have DBs and EZ and I should be getting my bench/barbell from my parents this weekend. All they have are machines and they have some free weights, but they are like 2-10lbs and completely useless for me.

Nothing green??? Gotta get some Cruciferae in there my friend.

Does your apartments gym have a barbell and some weight, perhaps a rack? That's my dream, find an apartment or condo that has an adequate gym on site.

Yeah I got the veggies, I just need to prepare them for eating. As far as the gym, it's all machines except for a couple foo-foo weights. I consider anything under 20lbs to be foo-foo unless it's a free weight plate. Some of the machines could come in handy, but none really fit my training regimen.

I'll add a side plate of veggies to my dinner tonight. When I eat vegs, I eat a lot of them. Those frozen veg bags are like 2 servings for me. lol.

There are some places around here with a big ass gym that would have what you're looking for, but those are also $1500+ a month for a 1 bedroom and are in the city. Well worth it because they typically have granite counter tops and what not, imo, but I don't have that kind of money since I support a fiancee and dog off of only my income, or until she finishes this year of school.

Yeah thats the sort of place I'd pick, and there are some places right in my town like that with awesome grounds, brick walls, etc, that are < 5 minutes from a gym and a whole foods. I'm waiting for my GF to move down with me next year once she finishes her degree (she currently lives in MA and I'm in CT) to get into one of those, as they're ~1400/mo, which is pointless when it's just me and all I need is a cave and some animal skins.

Long distance? Eh, that sucks. Mine is just at school or doing home work all the time. When she gets out, I go in. I wouldn't mind living there, I just cannot afford it. That and I'm not much of a city person. I like convenience but being really far away from everyone.

Nov. 19th

Breakfast 600: 2 bowls of fruity pebbles, with a side of wtf.

Lunch 1200: Chicken Cheesy Rice and Banana.

Dinner 1830: Chops with lots of veggies, no BBQ sauce for me.

Breakfast 600: 2 bowls of fruity pebbles, with a side of wtf.

wtf.jpg

11-20-2009

Breakfast - On the go sausage, egg and cheese biscuit.

Lunch - Italian sub (boss was buying)

Dinner - Italian sausage links (2.5) and vegetables

11-21-09

Breakfast - Pancakes and milk.

Lunch - Left over sausage (2.5) and vegetables

Dinner - Lasagna and milk.

11-22-09

Breakfast - Bacon, eggs and Pancakes

Lunch - Left over lasagna

Dinner - A taquito salad or something. I don't know. We went out to dinner with the g/f's parents for her brother's b-day.

11-23-2009

Breakfast - Fruity Pebbles and a side of wtf.

Lunch - Lasagna

Dinner - Cheese burger and veggies

Yeah to help you see into the future; I'm back to eggs today.

11-24-09

Breakfast - 4 eggs with cheese

Lunch - Left over Cheese Burger and veggies

Dinner - Turkey Chili

11/25/09

Breakfast - Turkey Chili

Lunch - Work turkey day meal; turkey, potatoes, corn something and something else.

Dinner - Turkey and Veggies.

Oh, just to clarify, I do train during the week with a minimum of every other day and a max of 3 on and 1 off.

11/26/09

Breakfast - Nothing.

Lunch - Nothing, snacked on almonds and turkey bacon.

Dinner - Fruity Pebbles and eggs. (Don't ask. G/f and I had a huge fucking fight that lasted all day.)

A woman interfering with a mans day of feasting is a crime so old and ancient I can't even think of a fitting punishment...

If only you knew. It started from 10am that morning and didn't end until about 8pm or so. We still went to bed a little grumpy, but no so bad. During the feast I had to go for a 2-3 mile walk because I just wasn't in the mood to be sitting around a table with a bunch of happy people. We left too early for me to get leftovers so I'll have to stop by my mom's today to get some.

Back