Dear conor nuthuggers...

rb3b3

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
So the way it looks ur boy will be fighting floyd again but this time in the cage.. he will have made over $200mill in 2 years without giving u guys one meaningful fight in that same span.. u can basically kiis him goodbye after this fight..he has made the most money as fighter in all of mma and he never once gave u the thrill of defending a title.. he will NEVER fight in the cage agai after this.. im sorry he let all of u down.

NOT TO BE A DCK BUTT ANOTHER CONOR THREAD?

Yo, not to be a dick butt another conor thread?

I really don't understand how he still has fans. It's completely mind boggling to me that there are people out there that are fans of him still.

So the way it looks ur boy will be fighting floyd again but this time in the cage.. he will have made over $200mill in 2 years without giving u guys one meaningful fight in that same span.. u can basically kiis him goodbye after this fight..he has made the most money as fighter in all of mma and he never once gave u the thrill of defending a title.. he will NEVER fight in the cage agai after this.. im sorry he let all of u down.

It must suck to have a man that annoys you occupying so much of your mind...

I’m a Conor fan and you are 100% correct.
He is killing the integrity of the sport and the UFC is happy to let him do it.

Not to be a dick, but another not to be a dick post?

It must suck to have a man that annoys you occupying so much of your mind...

no, mma occupies a lot of my mind and with sooooo many cm nuthuggers posting threads everyday about him, i feel really bad that all u guys and an entire country gave their unwavering support to him and in the end he fkd all of u!

Wow...you're so right.

You mean, he did what was best for him, and his families future...and didn't even consider future Sherdog thread opportunities?

Jesus...what a loser Conor is.

No longer a fan.

"Guys I really don't care about Conor so let me make a thread about Conor to show you how much I don't care about Conor."

Back