Dean Lister Confronts Intruder in His Home

Crazy shit. Props to Lister for keeping his cool, comes off as a real stand up guy.

Former UFC fighter Dean Lister comes home from the gym and finds a super sketchy-looking guy inside his apartment. Good to see Dean kept his cool and let the dude go.

So the dude forgot to bring his USADA id.. people need to stop overreacting..

Lmao fuck that bullshit gotta burn that that apartment down now...not enough soap in the world for sticky meth head fingers on all my shit...

Ugh meth heads are the worst. No doubt that fucker would have tried to bash Dean's head in if he didn't have a firearm.

Not trynna act like a tough guy, but if you hear the word "meth" and then see him grab a hammer you should probably just shoot that tweaker dead right then and there. Sometimes they don't give a fuck if you have a weapon and will come at you in a rage.

damn, way scarier than that slender man movie

Nice to see that Dean has more control than most local police. Confronted with a hammer in his own home, draws his weapon and lets his intruder leave unharmed... 9/10 times someone is getting their life ruined in that situation.
Yeah California has strict laws on this type of stuff too. But once the tweaker picked up the hammer he could have killed him then no problem. If the guy didn't die though Lister still could have been potentially sued if the lawyer for the crackhead could prove Lister's life wasn't in danger.

Man that happened not even a 10 minute drive from my house. Tweaker epidemic is sad.

I would have shot the shit out of that Lord Voldemort lookin ass creep.

Meth's one hell of a drug.

Before:
ami-james-845505l.jpg

After:
k6dKwaZCRvujeFuiRaD0Xw.png

m96jjd.jpg

Former UFC fighter Dean Lister comes home from the gym and finds a super sketchy-looking guy inside his apartment. Good to see Dean kept his cool and let the dude go.

<VinceShock> Jesus Christ that appartment looked really shitty and Lister looked in bad health as well ( not compared to the meth head ).

<{dootch}> I'm glad I'm a productive citizen and don't have to live in a goddamn appartment like a peasant. That MMA life, fuk that.

Tf why does lister need a gun?

Everybody needs a gun in the house.

Would you want to be wrestling around with that extraterrestial HIV looking motherfucker?

Fuck no, cap his dumb ass if he tries something stupid. Fuck touching that guy.

Everybody needs a gun in the house.

Would you want to be wrestling around with that extraterrestial HIV looking motherfucker?

Fuck no, cap his dumb ass if he tries something stupid. Fuck touching that guy.

This. No need to get HIV or some shit from fist fighting that guy.

Wow, dean lister is a really strong dude as well as being a legit bjj bb, much respect for him not choking this dude out

Back