Dean Lister Confronts Intruder in His Home

Alien Junkball might have beat Dean if it was just stand up

i wouldnt wanna touch that dude or have his blood in my apt. freddy kruger lookin ahhh

When the guy grabbed a hammer the video "accidentally" cuts out. I get the feeling he didn't let him off as easy as we're being lead to believe.

Shooting someone in the back is no longer self defense and he would be arrested for man slaughter at the least.
Does it depend on the situation tho? Like if the guy grabs the hammer, runs at dean and swings it at him and misses, so dean shoots the guy as he’s turned away from swinging the hammer, would he still get in trouble for shooting him in the back?

Does it depend on the situation tho? Like if the guy grabs the hammer, runs at dean and swings it at him and misses, so dean shoots the guy as he’s turned away from swinging the hammer, would he still get in trouble for shooting him in the back?
Forensics would be involved to determine things like that. Was it in close proximity. Was the person attempting to flee.

Of all the houses to break into you pick Dean Listers house.

That dude looks like the definition of a crackhead. Glad Lister is ok, you never know what’s going to happen with crackhead.

Former UFC fighter Dean Lister comes home from the gym and finds a super sketchy-looking guy inside his apartment. Good to see Dean kept his cool and let the dude go.

Why is that cool? Anyone that's home invading should only be leaving in a bodybag.

This.
Dean had a duty to waste that asshole.

Chances of a deranged meth addict not victimizing someone else in the future = 0

Mercy killing IMO

Why is that cool? Anyone that's home invading should only be leaving in a bodybag.

NEVER underestimate a meth-head.....

Oregon man on meth fights off cops while masturbating in bar
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/man-meth-fights-cops-masturbating-police-article-1.1557876
Then he allegedly started to pleasure himself.

Police were called to the scene and Frey moved to the bathroom where he continued to touch himself. A deputy officer attempted to arrest him a few times and even used a Taser multiple times but it had no effect on Frey, police said.

i see weight cutting was hard on that guy

Maybe pro fighters should have a sign on their residence door indicating the consequences of invasion

Back