Dean Lister Confronts Intruder in His Home

MCarpo

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Former UFC fighter Dean Lister comes home from the gym and finds a super sketchy-looking guy inside his apartment. Good to see Dean kept his cool and let the dude go.

Dean should have taken an arm with him. That idiot is lucky Dean let him walk.

a MAN invaded his apartment? That's a fucking alien...

And god damn, these news anchors suck donkey nuts.

I didn't know Lister had the One Ring with him, because that guy looks like fucking Gollum here. Lucky SOB, he got with his leg attatched to him.

He looks like an alien <Eek2.0>

I really admire the martial artists that possess restraint, when he easily could’ve twisted that guy into a crazy straw.

Every time I think of Dean though, I can’t get the picture of that supermodel wife he briefly had. I wonder what became of her.

I really admire the martial artists that possess restraint, when he easily could’ve twisted that guy into a crazy straw.

Every time I think of Dean though, I can’t get the picture of that supermodel wife he briefly had. I wonder what became of her.

Shes doing meth now

Burglar looks like Dustin Poirier on meth.

lol at the irony...burglar reaches for a hammer....homeowner reaches for a better "hammer".

Last edited:
This is merica Dean next time shoot that fuck

tenor.gif

props to him for having restraint, most people would've probably shot first with how unstable that fucker looks

That guys lucky as fuck..
I can roll and I would absolutely stretched the twat.
And lister had a gun. Obviously we don't in the UK, but if we could and it means protecting my family.

Boom headshot...
Fuck that rake..

Nice to see that Dean has more control than most local police. Confronted with a hammer in his own home, draws his weapon and lets his intruder leave unharmed... 9/10 times someone is getting their life ruined in that situation.

Back