Deaf man slaughtered by cops in front of helpless onlookers

Every outlet is reporting that he was developmentally disabled (hence being a deaf mute), you boot licking dumb shits.

If you can't handle a guy standing 15 feet away in his own yard holding a pipe, and are so scared by it that you shoot him in his yard from 15 feet away, you shouldn't be in a remotely dangerous position.
"Developmentally disabled" did not appear in the report I read, nor does that convey any sort of specific disorder. Was he-- by legal definition-- mentally retarded? Did he have Down Syndrome?

Not being a "dumb shit" I don't need to Google to know the answer. The issue wasn't his inability to speak. The issue was his unwillingness to comply, and to refrain from aggressive, hostile physical behavior. A high IQ isn't required to beat someone to death with a stick.

The distance between officers telling you what to do and them shooting you seems very short these days.

Yep, better wait until someone who is clearly not following commands to get within swinging distance with a pipe before responding.
F*ck that noise.

According to the police report. And we know "Cops cannot tell a lie, swear on my pinky"

Have any of the 9 eyewitnesses contradicted what was in the police report?

Every outlet is reporting that he was developmentally disabled (hence being a deaf mute), you boot licking dumb shits.

"One neighbor who lives two houses down from the incident, Jolie Guebara, said to The Associated Press that Sanchez was always known to have a stick in his hand that he’d walk around with “because there’s a lot of stray dogs” in the area. He would also write notes to communicate with her and her husband, she said, adding that she heard around five-to-six gunshots fired at the time of incident."

"Developmentally disabled" or not, if you have the capacity for literacy, you have the capacity to follow visual cues from a police officer.

"One neighbor who lives two houses down from the incident, Jolie Guebara, said to The Associated Press that Sanchez was always known to have a stick in his hand that he’d walk around with “because there’s a lot of stray dogs” in the area. He would also write notes to communicate with her and her husband, she said, adding that she heard around five-to-six gunshots fired at the time of incident."

"Developmentally disabled" or not, if you have the capacity for literacy, you have the capacity to follow visual cues from a police officer.

They said they told the cop many times that the guy was deaf, so he was clearly not charging at them.

They said they told the cop many times that the guy was deaf, so he was clearly not charging at them.

Clearly?

Is there an algorithm or some shit to figure that proves if randos say someone is deaf they can't run after that fact?

Clearly?

Is there an algorithm or some shit to figure that proves if randos say someone is deaf they can't run after that fact?

Sure, some random deaf guy will suddenly charge at cops after they pull their guns. The point is that the word of the cop isnt something trustworthy, specially when they killed a non-violent, non-criminal deaf guy that posed no threat.

It's hilarious how many people fall for this stuff.

Oh, he was deaf, so he certainly didn't understand the cops were agitated, clearly shouting at him, and that he was holding a weapon while walking aggressively towards them (clearly he understood that since he used it to "fend of stray dogs" while on walks-- he was fully aware it was a physical weapon). You know...because deaf people can't tell when people are shouting and agitated.

I coached a deaf swimmer. Do any of you have any clue what deaf people's capabilities actually are?

I cant here a word your sayin mate

Sure, some random deaf guy will suddenly charge at cops after they pull their guns. The point is that the word of the cop isnt something trustworthy, specially when they killed a non-violent, non-criminal deaf guy that posed no threat.

Contrary to the one story a month you get shoved down your throat, American cops are very trustworthy

Contrary to the one story a month you get shoved down your throat, American cops are very trustworthy

Right and both cops body cams just happened to be off despite the fact that its OKC policy to be on in situations like this.

We dont need to trust cops anymore. Body cams are there for a reason if the cop is violating policy by turning them off they cant be trusted and there ought to be an investigation

Well we cant tell since body cams were off by chance.

I know. It was a dick comment by me injecting some dark humor. I regretted it and should have edited it, but sometimes when I make a comment like that, I feel that feeling badly about it will make me think more next time.

This is the problem....One cop went for his tazer...the other, the pussy cop, for his gun....Im tired of these fucking pussy cops.

Same thing happened in my neighborhood around 9 years ago......A lady had epilepsy and was acting erratic...Somebody called the cops...BTW the lady was never a danger, I had grown up there and knew her from a distance, she was mean to us when we were kids but that's because we were assholes...She was relatively normal.

The lady was inside her car and had a crochet hook.
10031900_1.jpg

One of the cops shot her with the tazer...the other with the gun.....I was really close and heard the lady yell first then gunshots....My theory is she got tazered first, screamed, then then the other cop shot her(probably freaked out because she screamed).

ooo and here's the part about that pussy Cop....a couple of months later he was involved in another shooting.

Anyways...the lady had recently married and the city paid his husband $1 million or $2 million.

Fuck these pussy cops who go for the gun first.
Not all officers have tasers, and they aren't always effective even when they are used. I wasn't there so I don't know all the details about these incidents, but tasers aren't a magic cure all to avoid lethal force.

Not all officers have tasers, and they aren't always effective even when they are used. I wasn't there so I don't know all the details about these incidents, but tasers aren't a magic cure all to avoid lethal force.
Well one of them had a tazer out, should've just let the tazer guy shoot first then if that didn't work...then I can see the option to shoot.

Some guy earlier in this thread said, the tazer guy needs to shout "tazer" so the other officer doesn't shoot.

Sounds like inconsistent police training. Why is one pulling out a taser and the other gun? Theyre not even on the same page.

STFU

In the neighborhood, Shields-Davis, just south of downtown Oklahoma City, Mr. Sanchez was known for wandering up and down the streets during the day, even in heavy rain, and running laps in the parking lot of an American Legion post next to his home. He never left home without the pipe, wielding it shoo away stray dogs, Mr. Rayos said.

Does this seem like a guy who is normal in the head? Running laps in parking lot....Wandering streets....The guy was mentally disabled, just because he can write doesn't mean shit.

You make it sound like he was writing a fucking essay.

The man was a ZERO Threat.....They should've just gave the tazer a shot.

Better yet, the neighbors could've handled the situation much better...They were saying he was deaf etc.....If the pussy cops didn't freak out, a neighbor could've just gone up to the guy and made him understand.

Well one of them had a tazer out, should've just let the tazer guy shoot first then if that didn't work...then I can see the option to shoot.

Some guy earlier in this thread said, the tazer guy needs to shout "tazer" so the other officer doesn't shoot.

Shouting tazer isn't really meant for that, it's meant to give a warning for officers who are hands on with a subject to limit the risk of them getting accidentally tazed. Even of he did give the warning, the other officer may have seen the tazer had no effect or they had already let the guy get too close and the officer who shot already felt it had escalated to a deadly force situation.

I'll just reiterate again, I obviously don't have all the answers and I'm not convinced either way on whether it was a reasonable use of force at this point. I just don't think we can jump to the conclusion that it was a bad shooting yet

Shouting tazer isn't really meant for that, it's meant to give a warning for officers who are hands on with a subject to limit the risk of them getting accidentally tazed. Even of he did give the warning, the other officer may have seen the tazer had no effect or they had already let the guy get too close and the officer who shot already felt it had escalated to a deadly force situation.

I'll just reiterate again, I obviously don't have all the answers and I'm not convinced either way on whether it was a reasonable use of force at this point. I just don't think we can jump to the conclusion that it was a bad shooting yet
it's looking like a horrible shooting IMO.

The Neighbors should've just handled the situation, the cops were clearly clueless and too scurred.

Last edited:
This is the problem....One cop went for his tazer...the other, the pussy cop, for his gun....Im tired of these fucking pussy cops.

Same thing happened in my neighborhood around 9 years ago......A lady had epilepsy and was acting erratic...Somebody called the cops...BTW the lady was never a danger, I had grown up there and knew her from a distance, she was mean to us when we were kids but that's because we were assholes...She was relatively normal.

The lady was inside her car and had a crochet hook.
10031900_1.jpg

One of the cops shot her with the tazer...the other with the gun.....I was really close and heard the lady yell first then gunshots....My theory is she got tazered first, screamed, then then the other cop shot her(probably freaked out because she screamed).

ooo and here's the part about that pussy Cop....a couple of months later he was involved in another shooting.

Anyways...the lady had recently married and the city paid his husband $1 million or $2 million.

Fuck these pussy cops who go for the gun first.

Very depressing story.

I bet that cop can't even be trusted with a screw driver. And probably has his man boobs showing thru his shirt on sundays.

Back