Deaf man slaughtered by cops in front of helpless onlookers

Further illustration of shit training that goes on in a lot of departments.

Yeah, the job is dangerous and these guys have to protect themselves, but it's insane for them to start shooting just because a person does not immediately follow orders.

Deaf man or deaf ninja?

They were just trying to make it home to their families.

Well that sux I feel for deaf people. Some I've met have been really nice and my dog is deaf.

"Magdiel Sanchez, 35, was shot and Tasered on a porch on Tuesday around 8:15 p.m. after he allegedly advanced toward officers following a hit-and-run involving his father, Police Capt. Bo Mathews said Wednesday. The encounter unfolded after witnesses called police to report the hit-and-run, and said the driver, Sanchez's father, had fled the scene and driven to the residence."

So the deaf guy's dad flees the scene of a hit-and-run, goes to his son's (or possibly shared) home, cops arrive to investigate, deaf guy comes out with a 2 foot length of pipe, advances on cops with said pipe after being repeatedly "warned verbally", gets shot and tasered.

Was the deaf guy mentally challenged or inebriated or something? I get that he's deaf and can't hear verbal commands, but I have a hard time believing there weren't visual cues that he shouldn't have been advancing on cops with a weapon.

Do cops unfairly target deaf people?

You can't be serious...

Even though he couldn't hear, I can't imagine the body language, facial expressions, and weapons pointed in the deaf guy's direction by the police would be difficult to interpret.

guy just wanted to lay some pipe.

He said Lindsey then deployed his Taser and Barnes fired a gun when Sanchez had got about 15 feet away from them

This is the problem....One cop went for his tazer...the other, the pussy cop, for his gun....Im tired of these fucking pussy cops.

Same thing happened in my neighborhood around 9 years ago......A lady had epilepsy and was acting erratic...Somebody called the cops...BTW the lady was never a danger, I had grown up there and knew her from a distance, she was mean to us when we were kids but that's because we were assholes...She was relatively normal.

The lady was inside her car and had a crochet hook.
10031900_1.jpg

One of the cops shot her with the tazer...the other with the gun.....I was really close and heard the lady yell first then gunshots....My theory is she got tazered first, screamed, then then the other cop shot her(probably freaked out because she screamed).

ooo and here's the part about that pussy Cop....a couple of months later he was involved in another shooting.
Swanson, however, had not been shot, and Hernandez was holding a wallet. Neither of the occupants was armed and both fully cooperated with Swanson, who pulled them over for a broken license plate light, Ortega said.

“In the De La Torre case [Mattocks] mistakenly perceived a crochet hook wielded by a sick 45-year-old woman as a threat,” he says. “In the Feb. 3 shooting he hears no gunshot. He says he thinks he sees a gun in the car, turns out to be wrong and again he starts shooting.

“Clearly he is not measuring up to what we expect from our law enforcement officers. We give him the power to take life, and we expect him to use that

Anyways...the lady had recently married and the city paid his husband $1 million or $2 million.

Fuck these pussy cops who go for the gun first.

Last edited:
"Magdiel Sanchez, 35, was shot and Tasered on a porch on Tuesday around 8:15 p.m. after he allegedly advanced toward officers following a hit-and-run involving his father, Police Capt. Bo Mathews said Wednesday. The encounter unfolded after witnesses called police to report the hit-and-run, and said the driver, Sanchez's father, had fled the scene and driven to the residence."

So the deaf guy's dad flees the scene of a hit-and-run, goes to his son's (or possibly shared) home, cops arrive to investigate, deaf guy comes out with a 2 foot length of pipe, advances on cops with said pipe after being repeatedly "warned verbally", gets shot and tasered.

Was the deaf guy mentally challenged or inebriated or something? I get that he's deaf and can't hear verbal commands, but I have a hard time believing there weren't visual cues that he shouldn't have been advancing on cops with a weapon.

You can't be serious...
There is always more to these "crazy cops shoot person for NO REASON!!!" stories.

If he really did fire six shots, that's beyond excessive.

UK cops get called pussies for not having guns, but they regularly handle situations like this without killing anyone. Maybe it's because they're not petrified because anyone and everyone could have a gun to escalate any situation? Maybe it's better training?

Cop lights flashing and guns are drawn...
Deaf Man: FWIENNNDSSSSSS!!!!!!!(charges cops)
Did it happen like this? We may never know.

UK cops get called pussies for not having guns, but they regularly handle situations like this without killing anyone. Maybe it's because they're not petrified because anyone and everyone could have a gun to escalate any situation? Maybe it's better training?

You don't use deadly force to wound

Perhaps it could have been handled differently, but a reasonable person would presume that he could see and knew what was going on since he was an adult.

30e2a7f98415b897bcbd32f85951ef67.gif

Cue the Benny Hill music...

they should have released the rattlesnake again.

Was he deaf and blind and retarded? There aren't a lot of reasons to think charging after cops with a lead pipe is going to end well. Seriously, why do nearly all of these "cop shoots innocent great guy" stories turn into a dude whacked out on pcp fumbling for a weapon and charging after cops?

Cop lights flashing and guns are drawn...
Deaf Man: FWIENNNDSSSSSS!!!!!!!(charges cops)
Did it happen like this? We may never know.
You do know deaf people are not retarded, right?

Person has a pipe threat in hand and moving toward responding police not obeying instructions. LE uses proper escalation of force techniques and neatrulizes person with pipe weapon. Next slide.

Back