Crime Deadly gun Attack on French Magazine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armbars

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
At least two gunmen have attacked the Paris office of French satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo, killing a number of people, French media report.

Witnesses spoke of sustained gunfire at the office as the attackers opened fire with Kalashnikov assault rifles.

The satirical weekly has courted controversy in the past with its depiction of news and current affairs.

Its latest tweet was a cartoon of the Islamic State militant group leader, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.

Source; http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-30710883

apparently 10 people killed, is the latest report.

the first thing many people, including myself wonder, is this something to do with islam?
oh, now its saying 11 killed!
i'll hold myself back from saying anything about muslims until it is confirmed they are to blame, or not.

RIP to the victims, condolences to their family and friends.

No matter what your religion, nothing justifies this kind of murderous attack on innocent civilians. Those who carried it out are pathetic retards.

11 Dead :|

Sick bastards

Including at least one unarmed cop. And the two gunmen have managed to escape. Right next to one of the biggest Metro Stations in the area.:icon_evil

This is why Islam needs proscription across Europe. There is no education or accomodations to be had with them.

Clearly France needs to change it's lax gun laws... oh, wait

Religion of peace at it again.

It's been reported that there were multiple masked men armed with automatic weapons. So you might want to hold back your prejudiced insinuations; as there have been no info released on the identities of the culprits. You might look a little silly. Btw why do people keep saying religion of peace? I seriously don't get it. It's definitely not a religion of peace.

And yesterday people were outraged that Michel Houelbeque's last book was not giving a good opinion of Islam...

Charlie Hebdo is the styrical journal that has previsouly been threatened by muslim radicals becase of their depiction of Muhammad

According to a Swedish newspaper, there were constantly police guarding the office but it was obviously not enough.

So you might want to hold back your prejudiced insinuations; as there have been no info released on the identities of the culprits. You might look a little silly.

Prejudiced ignorance is the best ignorance.

Charlie Hebdo is notorious for making fun of religion, including Islam. They already received a lot of threats, their office has been criminally burnt before, their website hacked, all that by Muslims. You have to be a clueless to think it may be anything but a muslim terror attack.

Islam is a supremacist and highly intolerant ideology, that is my informed opinon. If you don't understand this fact then the ignorance is all yours.

Charlie Hebdo is notorious for making fun of religion, including Islam. They already received a lot of threats, their office has been criminally burnt before, their website hacked, all that by Muslims. You have to be a clueless to think it may be anything but a muslim terror attack.

This is what is being reported over the news wires about this connection to the actions.

Have you seen the protests in Germany at all? Are they that big or is that just an exaggeration? I've heard that Angela Merkel and many others denounced them so I'm not sure they're actually that big.

Clearly France needs to change it's lax gun laws... oh, wait

So the answer is to arm everyone to the teeth.. oh, wait!

25somalia-web2-articleLarge.jpg

This is what is being reported over the news wires about this connection to the actions.

I understand that foreigners want to be cautious about that and not link every single attack on Earth to Muslims. But I'm a French journalist and there is no way the Charlie Hebdo massacre wasn't made by Muslim. I would have waited for more information if it had happened in another journal, but since it's Charlie Hebdo it's more than obvious who did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back