Dead by daylight

Abortedone

I Sects american wemon
@Brown
Reaction score
is the game that is on the free play days for Xbox gold members

Been wanting to try this. Looks fun

Love this game it is worth the 30 bucks then the extra seven for Michael Myers

Finally getting good as a survivor. Escaped the last two matches and they were long and drawn out, pure tension, thank god I didn't get unlucky with my spawn and have the killer right next to me. I swear the last match I watched the nurse chase the same guy over and over in the distance while I was off repairing generators.

I know there is no way in hell for Jason in this game but it would be the holy grail for me to have Jason Michael and leather face

I know there is no way in hell for Jason in this game but it would be the holy grail for me to have Jason Michael and leather face

House of 1000 corpses stat. Trying to escape that house would be super intense.

It's on sale for 19.99 at game stop this week for consoles, might pick it up for ps4.

Finally getting good as a survivor. Escaped the last two matches and they were long and drawn out, pure tension, thank god I didn't get unlucky with my spawn and have the killer right next to me. I swear the last match I watched the nurse chase the same guy over and over in the distance while I was off repairing generators.
It wasn't me was it? I was doing it quite a bit....

Wtf I don't get how the killer can lose in this

Was kinda fun the first round as a survivor. Will play more tomorrow

It wasn't me was it? I was doing it quite a bit....
On PC? My steam ID is hemingwaysdream

Wtf I don't get how the killer can lose in this

Was kinda fun the first round as a survivor. Will play more tomorrow

Dont panic, have a preplanned escape route, and move quietly. If the other survivors are smart and work together its not too hard.

I'm a pretty decent killer and I've had super frustrated matches with shitty placement of the generators where the survivors worked in a group to distract me while I watched the generators one by one fall.

The initial "where the fuck am I, who is the killer, where are those fucking generators" is a pretty thrilling start to each match. Not to mention remember the killer is in first person, ive had them walk inches past me several times.

On PC? My steam ID is hemingwaysdream

Dont panic, have a preplanned escape route, and move quietly. If the other survivors are smart and work together its not too hard.

I'm a pretty decent killer and I've had super frustrated matches with shitty placement of the generators where the survivors worked in a group to distract me while I watched the generators one by one fall.

The initial "where the fuck am I, who is the killer, where are those fucking generators" is a pretty thrilling start to each match. Not to mention remember the killer is in first person, ive had them walk inches past me several times.
Nah, I was playing on Xbone. It just happened to be I was playing the nurse for the daily mission.

Glad it's still on sale for $20 - I may pick it up so I don't get burned out on Destiny.

Hoping this goes on sale in Australia soon, I'll pick it up for $20, played a few matches in the demo and it was so friggen fun.

Was escaping and some chick ran behind me and I screamed.

Also those games when someone gets caught and you legit watch everyone try and save them and it's like Benny Hill.

Really been enjoying this game. Playing killer mainly and levelling up wraith.

Would be cool to see more licensed content. Ash survivor, and Ash's decapitated hand as a killer. Jack Frost xmas special DLC, Leprechaun St paddys DLC etc...

Back