De Blasio won't deport criminals

Hopping the border is a crime yes. That we agree on. But overstaying your visa. if 60% are visa overstayers, 60% of illegal immigrants did not commit a crime.

show me the proof where it says its a crime. As far as I have looked it up, it says overstaying a visa is not a criminal offense.
40% is a lot.
Think about it...100,000 people......40,000 may commit crimes.

Overstaying your visa isnt a federal crime, which 60% of illegal immigrants are. And I would even more account for it in New York since its easier to get a travel visa to visit new york than hop the border and make your way all the way to New York.
ILLEGAL immigrants.....you said it....they are breaking the law

Hopping the border is a crime yes. That we agree on. But overstaying your visa. if 60% are visa overstayers, 60% of illegal immigrants did not commit a crime.

show me the proof where it says its a crime. As far as I have looked it up, it says overstaying a visa is not a criminal offense.
You're not even trying anymore dude...Overstaying is an illegal act. It is a visa violation...a violation that may not be prosecuted and will result to deportation. Simple.

ILLEGAL immigrants.....you said it....they are breaking the law

I use that term because if I use the term undocumented immigrants, you'll either not know what Im saying or fly off into a alt right rant about how im a liberal sjw who supports pc culture and is anti american or something.

You're not even trying anymore dude...Overstaying is an illegal act. It is a visa violation...a violation that may not be prosecuted and will result to deportation. Simple.

http://blogs.findlaw.com/blotter/20...crime-improper-entry-v-unlawful-presence.html

nope. its not a criminal offense.

Yep......as pointed out in your own article
But mere unlawful presence in the country is not a crime. It is a violation of federal immigration law to remain in the country without legal authorization, but this violation is punishable by civil penalties, not criminal.

Now before you point out that it is not "criminal" i will remind you that i said "illegal"...........aaaaaaaaaaand go.

Again, overstaying your visa is not illegal. Unlawful presence is a civil violation, not a criminal offense.
You realize that means it's simply illegal and not criminal right?
When you run a red light it's illegal yet not criminal....noticing a pattern here?

The mental gymnastics some of you people go through to defend an illegal immigrants rights(which he has none) is astounding. Jesus Christ you guys are insane.

Yep......as pointed out in your own article

Now before you point out that it is not "criminal" i will remind you that i said "illegal"...........aaaaaaaaaaand go.

That was in reference to that man saying it was a crime. They are not criminals. Simple as that. So saying DeBlasio is not deporting criminals (with the basis of them being criminals unlawful presence) is incorrect.

never said it was....
Being an illegal immigrant means you already broke the law

No,I said illegal immigrants committed a crime...
try to keep up.

Yeah you said they're criminals.

That was in reference to that man saying it was a crime. They are not criminals. Simple as that. So saying DeBlasio is not deporting criminals (with the basis of them being criminals unlawful presence) is incorrect.

Yeah you said they're criminals.
"illegal" means they are criminals.....

which, once more, has nothing to do with what i said. So you agree/understand that it is indeed illegal to over stay your visa as it is in violation of federal immigration laws right?

which, once more, has nothing to do with what i said. So you agree/understand that it is indeed illegal to over stay your visa as it is in violation of federal immigration laws right?

Because the post wasnt to you, how simple is that to understand. And it is a civil offense and the punishment for it is 3-5 year bans from coming here again.

Back