De Blasio won't deport criminals

An illegal immigrant, that commits something illegal gets to stay in the country. Good logic libs.

He's too chickenshit to go to the airport and calm the protesters.

No he said anyone who commits any of the 170 crimes listed, he will work with the federal government. If they're violent criminals, he says he's all for getting rid of them.

He's too chickenshit to go to the airport and calm the protesters.

Sorry he's not a fan of limiting free speech that doesnt agree with you.

No he said anyone who commits any of the 170 crimes listed, he will work with the federal government. If they're violent criminals, he says he's all for getting rid of them.

Sorry he's not a fan of limiting free speech that doesnt agree with you.
But illegal immigrants have already committed a crime......should we do away with all laws?

But illegal immigrants have already committed a crime......should we do away with all laws?

Overstaying your visa isnt a federal crime, which 60% of illegal immigrants are. And I would even more account for it in New York since its easier to get a travel visa to visit new york than hop the border and make your way all the way to New York.

Overstaying your visa isnt a federal crime, which 60% of illegal immigrants are. And I would even more account for it in New York since its easier to get a travel visa to visit new york than hop the border and make your way all the way to New York.
So Visa's have a limit,should we ignore them?

No of course not. And there's civil punishments for it. But you said they were criminals. Overstaying your visa isnt a crime. So what crime did they commit?
So we should just break rules?
I am asking you because you seem to want a lawless society...

At the end of the day it boils down to:Don't break the law and there is no penalty.
how hard is that to understand?

No of course not. And there's civil punishments for it. But you said they were criminals. Overstaying your visa isnt a crime. So what crime did they commit?
I'l like to know what you're smoking...overstaying after your visa expires is a violation = crime. You don't go to jail but you're ground for deportation...simple.

Are you that dense?
Illegal immigrants=breaking the law
Over staying your visa = breaking the rules.

Hopping the border is a crime yes. That we agree on. But overstaying your visa. if 60% are visa overstayers, 60% of illegal immigrants did not commit a crime.

I'l like to know what you're smoking...overstaying after your visa expires is a violation = crime. You don't go to jail but you're ground for deportation...simple.

show me the proof where it says its a crime. As far as I have looked it up, it says overstaying a visa is not a criminal offense.

Liberals protecting criminals...what's new?

Hopping the border is a crime yes. That we agree on. But overstaying your visa. if 60% are visa overstayers, 60% of illegal immigrants did not commit a crime.

show me the proof where it says its a crime. As far as I have looked it up, it says overstaying a visa is not a criminal offense.
But wouldn't that make you an illegal immigrant which as tradition has it is......illegal?

Back