DC's message to Brock Lesnar

Unfortunately, you might be right. :(
Right,he should be respectful of bork laser who shoved him in the octagon,and said the whole division sucks.

Move over Motivated BJ Penn

Here comes In that ass Cormier

"I'm in that ass"
giphy.gif

Your ass is next bro

Is it just me or has DC become more unlikable over time? Especially the last 2 years?
You mean the time jones has largely spent in disgrace while dc holds aloft his belt,dangling it in his coked out roided face? Maybe,to some.
<DC-Champ>

Cormier's always been a heel. He's just has been in a rivalry with Jones for so long, so he's looked like an angel by comparison.
Dc aint no heel. He just gives out noogies to guys chasin after his belt. Thats what champs do.

While clearly emulating Jones I’m your Daddy persona right

<puh-lease75>
He just said hed get in his ass,thats not a persona. Its a generic statement. You sensitive jones fanboys would run on the ceilings no matter what he said.

He just said hed get in his ass,thats not a persona. Its a generic statement. You sensitive jones fanboys would run on the ceilings no matter what he said.

Sensitive Jones fanboy?

Are you a DC apologist? Or just a guy with an opinion also<{ByeHomer}>

You mean the time jones has largely spent in disgrace while dc holds aloft his belt,dangling it in his coked out roided face? Maybe,to some.
<DC-Champ>

I used to like family man DC over Jones.

But DC is so cringey it’s hard to hear his trash talk

I used to like family man DC over Jones.

But DC is so cringey it’s hard to hear his trash talk
Wtf is he supposed to do,give him a hand job?

Back