DC's Legends of Tomorrow (Comic-Con Season 3 Trailer)

I liked Caity but come on, do they really need to bring her back again or as someone else. Just seem to be forcing it for no reason. Still while Arrow has lost my interest a bit this season, Flash has been killer.

Almost seems like too much though. Already have so many characters involved in all this. Hopeful it pans out.

Would be down for a Spartacus reuinion with Crixus, Ashur and Spartacus teaming up.

I liked Caity but come on, do they really need to bring her back again or as someone else. Just seem to be forcing it for no reason. Still while Arrow has lost my interest a bit this season, Flash has been killer.

Almost seems like too much though. Already have so many characters involved in all this. Hopeful it pans out.

Would be down for a Spartacus reuinion with Crixus, Ashur and Spartacus teaming up.

Just finished S1 of Spartacus. Ashur is too good a weasel to not be in something else.

As for this spinoff nonsense, the way Arrow is going right now I have little faith they'll be able to make a compelling show out of third-stringers.

JL:U did it, but you can do anything in animation, and Dini and Timm are god-tier.

Honestly, even though everyone loves to shit on them about their movie choices, they're kicking Marvel's ass in the tv department. If it wasn't for Agent Carter, I'd say DC is making a clean sweep. AoS is good at times, but can't hold a candle to Agent Carter.

When you tack on the upcoming Supergirl, Titans, and Krypton series to their already substantial line up, DC is simply owning Marvel with tv worse than Marvel is owning DC with movies.

Something tells me that's going to change soon with Daredevil and the rest of the netflix series. Although, you may also be forgetting that DC also has a huge line-up for films in the next few years. All it takes is one great film to make people forgot about their recent slump.

I couldn't be happier at the news of Caity Lotz back kicking ass on a regular basis. But I very much doubt that she'll be playing Canary, not with Laurel assuming that identity over in Arrow, and they sure as hell aren

Power Girl, SuperGirl (Kal El's cousin), Hawk Girl, Star Girl,

Supergirl is getting her own show, Power Girl is too similar and Hawkgirl has already been anounced for this show.

And they'd probably go for someone younger-looking for Stargirl.

Last edited:
They should add martian manhunter to one of these shows or eventually give him his own

So, anyone want to speculate why the actor for Ronnie hasn't been cast for this new project but the old professor has been?

This has potential.

Update: April 20, 2015

ARROW/FLASH Spinoff to Be Titled LEGENDS OF TOMORROW?

Captain-Cold-Heatwave-042015-Dragonlord.jpg

In a news story talking up the big 2015-2016 TV pilots, Variety seems to have inadvertently revealed the title of The CW's planned Arrow/The Flash crossover series. Referring to a big pilot for the network as Legends of Tomorrow, the trade seemingly confirmed reports that the series would use the word "Legends," which is how The Flash's John Wesley Shipp referred to the series over the weekend.

The name could still be a working title; The CW has been quoted as saying that they didn't actually have a final title in place yet. "Tomorrow" is a curious word to include since The Flash and Arrow executive producer Greg Berlanti had a failed CW series called The Tomorrow People starring The Flash recurring guest stars Peyton List and Robbie Amell just a few years ago. There is no DC Comics basis for "Legends of Tomorrow."

It's likely fans can expect a formal title announcement and perhaps some additional details about the series either during the series finale of The Flash, or at The CW's upfront presentation on May 14.

Legends of Tomorrow (or whatever it's called when all is said and done) will star Brandon Routh, Caity Lotz, Wentworth Miller, Dominic Purcell, Ciara Renee, Arthur Darvill and Victor Garber. It's executive produced by Greg Berlanti, Andrew Kreisberg and Marc Guggenheim. The series is expected to premiere at midseason next year and have a 13-episode season order.

Legends Of Tomorrow Revealed As Arrow And The Flash Spinoff Series Title?

So, anyone want to speculate why the actor for Ronnie hasn't been cast for this new project but the old professor has been?

If I were to guess, I'd say Ronnie and Professor Stein would be permanently separated in a future episode of The Flash. Ronnie stays in The Flash while Stein goes to "Legends of Tomorrow" as himself or merged with another character to form Firestorm.

Update: April 23, 2015

Franz Drameh Joins the Cast of THE FLASH/ARROW Spinoff

Franz-Drameh-Flash-Arrow-Dragonlord.jpg

Franz Drameh, recognizable to American audiences for his role in Edge of Tomorrow, as joined the cast of the as-yet-untitled Arrow/The Flash sipnoff on The CW. Drameh will play a character named Jay Jackson, a former high school athlete, whose pro-career was derailed by injury. Now making ends meets as an auto mechanic, Jay will come to have a surprising affiliation to the S.T.A.R. Labs crew.

That last bit is interesting, seemingly implying that the spinoff will take place in the same universe and time period as The Flash and Arrow...and that Caitlin, Cisco and company will likely have some role to play on the show.

While not specifically stated, it seems likely that Drameh will take the final lead role which was being cast, known as the "mystery hero." The character was supposed to be a young black man who got super powers in an accident and was the self-aware, snarky voice on the show.

Edge of Tomorrow Actor Franz Drameh Joins the Cast of Arrow/The Flash Spinoff

Last edited:
Update: May 7, 2015

LEGENDS OF TOMORROW Officially Picked Up By The CW

Flash-Arrow-Promo-050615-Dragonlord.jpg

The CW Network has confirmed that the Arrow/The Flash spinoff will be titled DC's Legends of Tomorrow, and that the series will come to the network's lineup starting in the 2015-2016 season. As previously reported the series, which revolves around The Atom, Firestorm, Canary, Rip Hunter, Hawkgirl and an as-yet-unidentified "mystery hero," will be ordered straight to series. The CW released the first official synopsis for the series below.

When heroes alone are not enough, the world needs legends. Having seen the future, one he will desperately try to prevent from happening, time-traveling rogue Rip Hunter is tasked with assembling a disparate group of both heroes and villains to confront an unstoppable threat

So Sarah is coming back as the Canary?

How is that going to work out?

So Sarah is coming back as the Canary?

How is that going to work out?

Lotz was spotted wearing a white suit while filming a Flash episode. Rumors are swirling she is playing White Canary. They're speculating that Sara will be brought back to life using the Lazarus Pit.

In the official synopsis for Legends of Tomorrow, a time-travelling Rip Hunter handpicks the team. Another possibility is he recruits Sara when she was still alive.

Looking forward to it.

Torrance huh? I grew up and live in torrance and went to school with Ralek Gracie at West. Small world.

On Topic, Flash has been good but Arrow is not all that great. It doesnt even feel like he is supposed to be a superhero anymore.

Update: April 23, 2015

Franz Drameh Joins the Cast of THE FLASH/ARROW Spinoff

Franz-Drameh-Flash-Arrow-Dragonlord.jpg

Franz Drameh, recognizable to American audiences for his role in Edge of Tomorrow, as joined the cast of the as-yet-untitled Arrow/The Flash sipnoff on The CW. Drameh will play a character named Jay Jackson, a former high school athlete, whose pro-career was derailed by injury. Now making ends meets as an auto mechanic, Jay will come to have a surprising affiliation to the S.T.A.R. Labs crew.

That last bit is interesting, seemingly implying that the spinoff will take place in the same universe and time period as The Flash and Arrow...and that Caitlin, Cisco and company will likely have some role to play on the show.

While not specifically stated, it seems likely that Drameh will take the final lead role which was being cast, known as the "mystery hero." The character was supposed to be a young black man who got super powers in an accident and was the self-aware, snarky voice on the show.

Edge of Tomorrow Actor Franz Drameh Joins the Cast of Arrow/The Flash Spinoff

Sounded like cyborg but I guess he actually has powers

Lotz was spotted wearing a white suit while filming a Flash episode. Rumors are swirling she is playing White Canary. They're speculating that Sara will be brought back to life using the Lazarus Pit.

In the official synopsis for Legends of Tomorrow, a time-travelling Rip Hunter handpicks the team. Another possibility is he recruits Sara when she was still alive.

They just released a cast photo and she's wearing the white dress. If I remeber correctly they should be releasing her character's name later today at the CW Upfronts.

legendsoftomorrow.jpg

Caity Lotz also tweeted it...

Last edited:
Back