DC's BLACK LIGHTNING (Premieres January 16, 2018; New Trailer Released)

interesting seeing kara interact w/him or guardian or ollie and barry

interesting seeing kara interact w/him or guardian or ollie and barry

Yeah, I could see that.

Kara: "Sir, I need you to clear out, there is a meta-human destroying the downtown area."

Black Lightning: "I'm here to help."

Kara: "You can help by going home and keeping your family indoors."

Black Lightning: "Girl, I'm Black Lightning. I was doing the superhero thing when you were in diapers!"

Kara: "Who? Black Lightning? Sorry, I've never heard of you. Any reason you're not simply "Lightning"? The whole "Black" thing seems "on the nose" and a bit too racial."

Black Lightning: "Well, it was different back then and, um....Sighhhh.....Yeah, I got nothing."

Volt is clearly the better version
Dkinif5.jpg

RunpR2v.jpg

MMFTGa8.jpg

mDABK6H.jpg

sjY5dGg.jpg

BF5MxCD.jpg

also if you look really hard his belt says FML

I thought Cormier was Black Lightning when I saw this thread

First trailer is out. I think it looks promising, but these shows are such a mixed bag I'm not sure what to expect.

Well, he's already married. So no annoying love triangle to worry about. Power set looks good. The hand to hand looks a little janky, but that could be the costume. Interested to see the kids o set of powers. Definitely a good story arc in there.

I'll take the goggles over eye black and a cheesy mask. Flash's costume is still the best, actually Jay Garrick's is the best superhero costume hands down.
IMG_1267.JPG

trailer looks interesting. what universe this taking part in? Flash/Arrow or Supergirl?

Well, he's already married. So no annoying love triangle to worry about. Power set looks good. The hand to hand looks a little janky, but that could be the costume. Interested to see the kids o set of powers. Definitely a good story arc in there.

I'll take the goggles over eye black and a cheesy mask. Flash's costume is still the best, actually Jay Garrick's is the best superhero costume hands down.
View attachment 229905
I kinda like his 90's version

flash-costume-90s-tv-series.jpg

First trailer is out. I think it looks promising, but these shows are such a mixed bag I'm not sure what to expect.

Could be hit or miss. From what i saw i'll definitely give it a chance.

Aside from the "hashtag" moment, trailer looks better than I was expecting it to look.

I hope it's a good show. Like @FyrFytr998 said, at least there won't be an annoying love triangle with the lead in this one. Possibly with one or both of the daughters, but we'll see.

I thought the hand-to-hand looked decent enough, wasn't too many jump cuts like most shows.

Well, color me impressed. I'l watch when it drops.

View attachment 229905
I disagree.

His helmet looks ridiculous.

Is he part of the Arrowverse?

Is he part of the Arrowverse?
Pretty sure it was said somewhere it's set in it's own reality, not part of Earth-1 (Arrow/Flash/LoT) or Earth-38 (Supergirl). Doesn't mean there won't be a possible crossover if it's successful, but for now it's its own thing.

EDIT: Found you a link [TV Guide]

Back