DC would have won the Heavy Weight title tonight

Jeff Goldblum69

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
And probably finished both of them .. ..

at least DC has killer instinct when he takes a fighter down unlike stipe

seriously DCand JJ are the best two fighter in HW division and they aren’t even IN the heavyweight division lololol

Cormier lost a lot of size to make 205 and I don't think he can put it back on .

"Would haves" really don't mean shit.

Gauging how well Cormier would have done against Miocic or Ngannou based on how he did against Volkan is absurd. There is no sensible comparison to be had here.

seriously DCand JJ are the best two fighter in HW division and they aren’t even IN the heavyweight division lololol
adonbilivit-555e1396e5180.jpg

Why post this? It's irrelevant although it''s true Stipe was playing it safe your comment has no foundation. Stop posting.

Why post this? It's irrelevant although it''s true Stipe was playing it safe your comment has no foundation. Stop posting.
Agreed.

Let be honest guys, DC would have finish Ngannou in round 3 or 4 when Ngannou completely gassed out.
Gauging how well Cormier would have done against Miocic or Ngannou based on how he did against Volkan is absurd. There is no sensible comparison to be had here.
You really really think DC couln't finish a completely gassed out Ngannou? I'm pretty sure Rumble has much better ground game than Ngannou and DC still able to finish him in round 2 twice

Cormier lost a lot of size to make 205 and I don't think he can put it back on .
He lost mostly fat not muscle. And he still struggles to make weight for LHW. Honestly Heavyweight would be easier for him.

<LikeReally5>

If he was fighting Francis absolutely

Cormier ain't beating Stipe bro

I guess DC destroys Stipe is the new, Francis destroys Stipe.

4bUV7Ls.gif

So nice to see DC finishing elite guys at his age. A phenomenal fighter.

You cant know until that fight happens bro, DC vs Stipe would be a fun fight
Stipe would make Cormier look unbelievably small. He would be the best striker Cormier has ever fought with big power and he has a strong wrestling base.

I truly don't see how it could happen unless you think cormier can do to Stipe what Stipe just did to Francis and I'm not buying it

No chance
That was the worst DC I've ever seen
At his peak he'd have beaten either of them tho.

Stipe would make Cormier look unbelievably small. He would be the best striker Cormier has ever fought with big power and he has a strong wrestling base.

I truly don't see how it could happen unless you think cormier can do to Stipe what Stipe just did to Francis and I'm not buying it
We don't know if Stipe's wrestling skill is on the same level as DC. But we know DC would easily take down Ngannou, dodge his shots and finish him in the ground

We don't know if Stipe's wrestling skill is on the same level as DC. But we know DC would easily take down Ngannou, dodge his shots and finish him in the ground
cormier was getting touched tonight in the first, i don't trust him against a heavyweight with hands. Lots of heavyweights can give Daniel trouble.

Interesting thought.
If Cormier could build his HW form back, it would be very possible.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back