DC would destroy Stipe in the rematch just as badly

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
What different would Stipe do?

Found+it+i+googled+_808006f4d339ca196cdd9024bdbfe42c.jpg

I disagree. DC baited him in, he won’t be able to employ that tactic twice. Fight would be 50/50 imo.

I agree with alot of points here .... Stipe's boxing is def. elite, he just doesnt use his distance very well and is overly aggressive. We've seen DC demolish some people standing up. I mean, not that Bigfoot is a great or anything, but the way DC put the hands it him was fucking crazy. He didnt do that to Stipe. I still think a rematch is 50/50 just like the first when youre talking about elite fighters.

DC knocks Stipe out in the first and it's a 50/50 fight on Sherdog.

Shit like this is why nobody takes this place seriously.

I agree with alot of points here .... Stipe's boxing is def. elite, he just doesnt use his distance very well and is overly aggressive. We've seen DC demolish some people standing up. I mean, not that Bigfoot is a great or anything, but the way DC put the hands it him was fucking crazy. He didnt do that to Stipe. I still think a rematch is 50/50 just like the first when youre talking about elite fighters.
You can't have elite boxing and get knocked out in the clinch by a wrestler because you don't understand distance.

It actually the opp Stipe was using range well
just read newb

i agree 9/10 stip beat cormier
https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/7/...inch-trap-stipe-miocic-knockout-mma-interview

I think Stipe has better boxing and better power. But he doesn't use his range that well and it costed him vs DC.

But like most MMA fighters he has issues in defense and so the smaller and at times faster DC got him good from that clinch brake.

I do feel Stipe got a bit overconfident in there and he was getting tagged and was thinking this ain't shit and he will walk him down. But fat DC put everything he had in that right hand and shattered his fist in his chin like he did vs Big Foot too.

Stipe can play it smarter in the rematch and he can get the W this ia a 50/50% fight to me even if they go at it 10 times.

Overall this does make me realize that Stipe wouldn't be that competitive with any top boxer like when he was calling out AJ or Wilder big big no nos from me now even more then before.. his defense is too suspect even with a 6 months boxing training camp.

In Stipe's defense, he was doing pretty good early into the fight. Plus, DC still has the tendency to lean right, which Stipe could certainly take advantage of. I wonder how he'll deal with those leg kicks of DC's.

DC is better in every aspect of MMA than Stipe. Every single one. Stipe can never beat D.C. besides a lucky punch, period.

How would the rematch go differently? What different would Stipe do? He was already slowing down and getting leg kicked and out pointed by D.C. in the first round.

Easy win for DC if this ever happens

So you would sell your house and bet all on DC. Nice!

"one sided" lol you people are stupid :D

Stipe was winning the fight until DC caught him. Too big too strong, DC got outwrestled for the first time in his MMA carer
Anyone can get get caught at anytime, especially in the HW

FYI I was rooting for the much smaller guy to win and he did.

I hope DC fights Lesnar and retire on top.

I don't want to see him fight Stipe again, Nor Gustafsson

Back