DC would beat Fedor in his prime

does fedor punch harder than rumble??
its 50 50 imo. fedor is one of the greatest of all time.

Does Rumble have better endurance than Fedor? Does Rumble have more heart than Fedor? Does Rumble keep pushing no matter what like Fedor? Crumble cant make prime Fedor a sandwich and prime Fedor would bury him in his own blood.

Everyone brings this shit up.

Fedor was Fedor when a man would walk into a ring as a man. Now everyone gets million plus dollar training camps, world wide access to the best nutritionalists, coaches, specific martial art champions, doctors, technology to study tape of opponents, and everything at the click of a button, not to mention digital monitoring of performance, weight, etc. Cormier camp vs Fedor camp are different worlds.

People really don’t understand how fucking talented and skilled Fedor was in his time with what tools he had to learn with.

To put things in perspective juiced up all american/olympic level wrestlers like Coleman and Randleman had nothing for Mirko in the clinch and couldnt take him down not once. Fedor took Mirko down in the clinch multiple times with finesse and those kind of skills would play a part in a fight with DC who is a clincher who capitalizes on guys with weak clinch game and weak clinch breaks (Stipe) Fedor did a great job of either steering his opponents into a takedown or positioning himself for a hard shot out of the clinch break which is something DCs opponents have been weak in preparing for. This is why I thik DC wouldnt be able to bully Fedor in the clinch as easily as he did others.
GlassPeriodicHammerheadbird.gif

25+Fedor+Emelianenko+vs+Mirko+Filipovic_xvid_004.gif
25+Fedor+Emelianenko+vs+Mirko+Filipovic_xvid_001.gif

Its obvious DC could outwrestle Fedor and on the ground it will be interesting. I dont think DC has ever been on top of anyone who could scramble with the intensity and explosiveness of a prime Fedor. Id love to see how DC's cardio holds up fighting and scrambling with Fedor at that kind of a pace, especially in a 10 minute first round setting. DC definitely has better positional grappling but Fedor has slicker subs. Slicker armlocks and explosive Kimuras. I think overall the grappling would be close to even based on all the variables.

On the feet there is no doubt in my mind that Fedor is the fiercer striker with better, more complete overall kick boxing and better defense. I dont think a prime DC could beat a prime Fedor in a toe to toe shoot out and I dont think he could out technique Fedor in a kick boxing match either. This doesnt mean DC cant land big and hurt Fedor, Im just making my observation on whos better. Fedor had the reflexes to check a prime Mirko's low kicks seconds into their fight. He also had the reflexes and instincts and insane speed to catch Mirko's high kick in mid air. Im convinced DC doesnt have that kind of speed.

vwcVpk9.gif
giphy.gif

TastyAnimatedInexpectatumpleco-max-1mb.gif

Now if these guys can kick DC in the gut at will, I think Fedor could too...
Fedor-Fujita-3.gif

Prime Fedor's reflexes and defensive instincts were faster and better than DCs. Mirko was WAY faster, harder, better kicker than old ass Anderson, Nelson and Mir. Its not even comparable and it was nothing for Fedor to check, avoid, counter Mirkos best kicks. DC simply doesnt have this kind of defensive awareness and reflexes which is why Jones knocked him out and Johnson landed high kicks as well.

fedor-vs-cro-cop-o.gif
fedorlowkick.gif
G4wiKEj.gif

WZF7TC.gif

At the end of the day both Fedor and DC have skills and attributes that could create serious problems for the other guy. In my opinion they have the best skillsets for MMA ever. I think a lot of Fedors fans dont want to admit that an Olympic Level wrestler with a brown belt in BJJ and very good boxing and power could give even a prime Fedor all he could handle. Just like a lot of lame ass UFC geeks on here dont understand how special Fedor was. How fast he was, how good his reflexes were, his instincts, durability, toughness could give DC serious problems too. I favor Fedor based on speed and toughness but anyone could win. DC is an absolute all time great. A fight between Fedor and DC would be as high level as MMA gets.

Last edited:
Aka not in Pride .... pretty crazy how everyone in pride suddenly fell out of their primes immediately following their introductions to athletic commissions.
That's not true at all. Fedor started 4-0 in America under drug testing and PRIDE guys like Anderson, Rampage, Nog, Shogun and Werdum all won UFC titles. Hendo, Hunt and Reem were also top 5 for several years after PRIDE and all had title shots.

And all those guys already had a lot of mileage and damage and yet were still very successful.

Tbh that Fedor was already in decline, his best performances happened before
I would agree to a point.

The previous version of Fedor was far more well rounded, diverse and transitioned seamlessly between the arts. That was definitely peak Fedor.

This version of Fedor had become exclusively a striker.

Although I would say this is probably the best Fedor's boxing has looked throughout his career.

DC takes it. DC has the tools to deal with Fedors striking. Fedors groundgame isnt dangerous for a guy like DC.

His ground game isn't dangerous for DC based on what exactly? What fighter has DC fought and went to the ground with that has been even average off their back?

His ground game isn't dangerous for DC based on what exactly? What fighter has DC fought and went to the ground with that has been even average off their back?

dan henderson was able to handle fedor on the ground and dan henderson isnt know as the greatest ground game fighter.

fedor is legend for sure but his style on the ground has many counters now. look how werdums jiu jitsu was able to handle fedor on the ground as well.

royce gracie for example... he was dominating a while.. but with sakuraba.. new techniques came up.. the defensive grappling.. so sakuraba won.. royce gracie was so dominant in the past, because his opponents doesnt had any clue of defensive grappling... with sakuraba the defensive grappling began to be a importand thing.. so strikers got stronger in mma since then and royce gracie type of fighters wasnt be able to get that super dominant again.

same with fedor.. he had a style that worked till some counters came up.. and since then fedor never evolved and got old at the same time. but he is still a legend.

Last edited:
DC would beat any form of Fedor.

The only thing that has KO'd DC was a well placed kick to the side of the head. DC aint getting KO'd by Fedor. Fedor would get dirtyboxed and wrestled relentlessly.

Mythical Prime Fedor is undefeated in hypothetical Sherdog matches.

dan henderson was able to handle fedor on the ground and dan henderson isnt know as the greatest ground game fighter.

fedor is legend for sure but his style on the ground has many counters now. look how werdums jiu jitsu was able to handle fedor on the ground as well.

royce gracie for example... he was dominating a while.. but with sakuraba.. new techniques came up.. the defensive grappling.. so sakuraba won.. royce gracie was so dominant in the past, because his opponents doesnt had any clue of defensive grappling... with sakuraba the defensive grappling began to be a importand thing.. so strikers got stronger in mma since then and royce gracie type of fighters wasnt be able to get that super dominant again.

same with fedor.. he had a style that worked till some counters came up.. and since then fedor never evolved and got old at the same time. but he is still a legend.
what...are...u....talkin´....about....

cruz.gif

Fedoe then would ko dc. He was faster, stronger, had more tools. Dc is good, no doubt, but fedor at 34 was not prime fedor. His injuries took a huge toll on him, making him the head hunter he became. He competed in combat sambo the whole time as he was undefeated. Just because dc is older now and winning means nothing as he hasnt been fighting mma so long. Had he been i Mma while also doing wrestling at elite levels he wouldnt look so prime now.

Does Rumble have better endurance than Fedor? Does Rumble have more heart than Fedor? Does Rumble keep pushing no matter what like Fedor? Crumble cant make prime Fedor a sandwich and prime Fedor would bury him in his own blood.
I know that but I was just asking if he punches harder. Wasnt being sarcastic lol wth. Fedor is GoAT. Both him and dc. in a ring, fedor will win. in the cage, DC wins.

So in order
Haseman
Schildt
Herring
Big Nog
Valavicius
Fujita
Colemam
Randleman
Ogawa
Big Nog
Kohsaka
Cro cop
Zuluzihno
Coleman
Hunt
Lindland
Choi hon man
Sylvia
Arlovski
Rogers

Thats his win streak...
then losses to
Werdum
Bigffot
Hendo

Seriously that has to be the most overrated win streak of all time and people have the gall to question stipes resume or dc’s resume. Sometimes being sentimental also equals being dumb

To put things in perspective juiced up all american/olympic level wrestlers like Coleman and Randleman had nothing for Mirko in the clinch and couldnt take him down not once. Fedor took Mirko down in the clinch multiple times with finesse and those kind of skills would play a part in a fight with DC who is a clincher who capitalizes on guys with weak clinch game and weak clinch breaks (Stipe) Fedor did a great job of either steering his opponents into a takedown or positioning himself for a hard shot out of the clinch break which is something DCs opponents have been weak in preparing for. This is why I thik DC wouldnt be able to bully Fedor in the clinch as easily as he did others.
GlassPeriodicHammerheadbird.gif

25+Fedor+Emelianenko+vs+Mirko+Filipovic_xvid_004.gif
25+Fedor+Emelianenko+vs+Mirko+Filipovic_xvid_001.gif

Its obvious DC could outwrestle Fedor and on the ground it will be interesting. I dont think DC has ever been on top of anyone who could scramble with the intensity and explosiveness of a prime Fedor. Id love to see how DC's cardio holds up fighting and scrambling with Fedor at that kind of a pace, especially in a 10 minute first round setting. DC definitely has better positional grappling but Fedor has slicker subs. Slicker armlocks and explosive Kimuras. I think overall the grappling would be close to even based on all the variables.

On the feet there is no doubt in my mind that Fedor is the fiercer striker with better, more complete overall kick boxing and better defense. I dont think a prime DC could beat a prime Fedor in a toe to toe shoot out and I dont think he could out technique Fedor in a kick boxing match either. This doesnt mean DC cant land big and hurt Fedor, Im just making my observation on whos better. Fedor had the reflexes to check a prime Mirko's low kicks seconds into their fight. He also had the reflexes and instincts and insane speed to catch Mirko's high kick in mid air. Im convinced DC doesnt have that kind of speed.

vwcVpk9.gif
giphy.gif

TastyAnimatedInexpectatumpleco-max-1mb.gif

Now if these guys can kick DC in the gut at will, I think Fedor could too...
Fedor-Fujita-3.gif

Prime Fedor's reflexes and defensive instincts were faster and better than DCs. Mirko was WAY faster, harder, better kicker than old ass Anderson, Nelson and Mir. Its not even comparable and it was nothing for Fedor to check, avoid, counter Mirkos best kicks. DC simply doesnt have this kind of defensive awareness and reflexes which is why Jones knocked him out and Johnson landed high kicks as well.

fedor-vs-cro-cop-o.gif
fedorlowkick.gif
G4wiKEj.gif

WZF7TC.gif

At the end of the day both Fedor and DC have skills and attributes that could create serious problems for the other guy. In my opinion they have the best skillsets for MMA ever. I think a lot of Fedors fans dont want to admit that an Olympic Level wrestler with a brown belt in BJJ and very good boxing and power could give even a prime Fedor all he could handle. Just like a lot of lame ass UFC geeks on here dont understand how special Fedor was. How fast he was, how good his reflexes were, his instincts, durability, toughness could give DC serious problems too. I favor Fedor based on speed and toughness but anyone could win. DC is an absolute all time great. A fight between Fedor and DC would be as high level as MMA gets.
best fedor post of all time. Fedor and DC are GoATs. fedoe goat of ring. dc goat of cage.

So in order
Haseman
Schildt
Herring
Big Nog
Valavicius
Fujita
Colemam
Randleman
Ogawa
Big Nog
Kohsaka
Cro cop
Zuluzihno
Coleman
Hunt
Lindland
Choi hon man
Sylvia
Arlovski
Rogers

Thats his win streak...
then losses to
Werdum
Bigffot
Hendo

Seriously that has to be the most overrated win streak of all time and people have the gall to question stipes resume or dc’s resume. Sometimes being sentimental also equals being dumb

what a shitty lil kid post

DC would destroy any version of Fedor.

DC crushed Antonio Silva right after Fedor got demolished by him, Fedor was 34 at that time.

antonio-silva-vs-fedor1.jpg

3moI.gif

DC crushed Dan Henderson

fedor5.gif

tumblr_n642xjEUtB1rofocqo1_500.gif

A fight with DC for prime Fedor would looks a lot like Dan Henderson v Daniel Cormier, DC would absolutely rag doll him.

fedor-kevin.gif
I made this exact thread 2 weeks ago and it got waste landed by some pride/Fedor nutt-hugging mod on here. Didn't even disrespect Fedor in the slightest, it literally only went to wasteland because the mod disagreed with my opinion.

Dc wins in a cage, Fedor wins in a ring. And there is nothing that will make me think otherwise.

Back