DC would beat Fedor in his prime

nice MMATH.

Gus is a bum compared to Cro Cop.
Werdum wrecked Cain and werdum didnt look good against 90 y/o Big Nog.
Fedor > Big Nog > Werdum > Cain
<{cum@me}>

ps: dc fought trtless hendo

Fedor, as amazing as he was, got taken down in a lot of his fights. I don't know if he'd be able to get up consistently against DC. Don't see daniel getting subbed. Tough fight for Fedor stylistically.

Prime Fedor beats any MMA fighter who ever lived.

DC got knocked out by a guy who learned how to strike watching YouTube instructionals and has chicken legs.

Fedor walked through a LHK by Crocop
KlutzyFaroffHairstreakbutterfly.gif

3a7939787ccf0c8a4705c3859782b7e9.jpg

Cormier never faced a game planning blur like Prime Fedor. Don't be so quick to think you know shit about fuck.

I literally said same exact thing in another thread ts.

"He rag dolled Hendo who ko'd the man in you're av.

Bigfoot put a 3 rd beat down on Fedor otherwise it woulda been DC vs Fedor next in the strikeforce tourney an we know what DC then did to bigfoot, since you put him in you're list that you laughed at. I like Fedor I just don't think he woulda beat DC at any point of his career, or be considered best ever anymore.

The slam Randleman did to Fedor + the slams DC did to Hendo = what we woulda saw imo."

I fuckin hate Jon Jones but he probably beats both.

I got DC over "swing and see what happens" Fedor. His stand up isnt as evolved as todays fighters.

Anybody who tells you this fight Peak vs Peak isnt a 50/50 fight is either a massive homer or just being unrealistic. Its such an interesting styles clash where neither guy has a clear advantage anywhere. Both guys have great cardio chins and skillsets. Good striking and grappling and IQ. Fuck i have no clue who would win.

Prime Fedor beats DC and whoever else you put against him.

Don't joke around with prime Fedor.

Anybody who tells you this fight Peak vs Peak isnt a 50/50 fight is either a massive homer or just being unrealistic. Its such an interesting styles clash where neither guy has a clear advantage anywhere. Both guys have great cardio chins and skillsets. Good striking and grappling and IQ. Fuck i have no clue who would win.

the much quicker guy.

Good ole mma math. 34 year old fedor is not prime fedor. DC's prime came at a later age because got in the game late. Prime fedor could easily sub DC. That's why fedor is goat. great striker, great off his back. can ko, can sub. dc a stud too. youll never know. thanks for the bs thread.

Both guys are incredibly well rounded. Both have great chins and fantastic takedowns. Fedor has more KO’s and power, has much better gnp and is better off his back.

Both are the top 3 ever in mma but Fedor has more ways to win
true. more skill is attributed to those that fight in a ring vs a cage.

Ts is an idiot who should kill himself.

Prime DC struggled with a 41 year old, post weidman ko loss and leg break Anderson Silva but he would "easily" beat prime Fedor.

Lol ok

2005 Fedor knocks DC out.

<31>

Fedor’s achievements for his time are more phenomenal.

Head to head in their primes makes for strange comparisons.
What if it’s not under Unified judging and TDD doesn’t matter?
What if it’s in a ring?
What if some overzealous judge who loves stopping fights for no reason is involved?
What if damage and coming close to finishing is what it’s all about?
What if the fighter had to fight someone else earlier in the night?
What if the fighter had to fight another opponent 3 months earlier as well as someone earlier in the night?

Ts is an idiot who should kill himself.

Prime DC struggled with a 41 year old, post weidman ko loss and leg break Anderson Silva but he would "easily" beat prime Fedor.

Lol ok

2005 Fedor knocks DC out.
Take a deep breath bro.

Back