DC, Woodley and Holloway talk Interim Belts, Super Fights and Conor McGregor

He does think that. And he's wrong.
But how can you and i see that but he doesn't ? Makes no sense. Hes in the game. He sees how things work. I think his stubbornness and inability to look at himself instead of blaming others is blinding him.
But again I don't think most fighters have the ability to market themselves into money fights.
Some just have that certain star attraction. He doesn't. It's ok, most don't. He's looking to blame someone for not winning lotto.
He sees it just fine. It doesn't take much to realize that fact. He simply doesn't agree with it, and probably never will.

holloway looks huge . Looks bigger than other two lol

And this is why he won't be in money fights. You have to create money fights, not demand them as if you are deserving because you've won a certain amount of fights.
M'eh.

People are way too black and white on this topic.

Part of getting big fights IS DEMANDING them. You make lots of noise, the other person makes noise if they want the fight and that can generate interest.

When Conor first starting demanding a shot at the LW champ people said he should shut up and defend his FW belt because he did not deserve a shot at the LW belt.

When Conor won that belt and started to look for Mayweather similarly people said he was stupid and did not deserve a fight against arguably the GOAT boxer people again said he should shut up and defend his FW or LW belt.

And I am not arguing Conor deserved any of the fights he got. What I am saying is this is the fighters life and career and if they don't market themselves and push for what they want we know the UFC will gladly take advantage of them, use them up and then move on, so I won't hate on any fighter for putting themselves and their wants first. Particularly someone like Woodley who in the end will always fight his top contender if that is what the UFC pushes. Ya he may try and promote for something bigger in between (Bisping or GSP, etc) but if he does not get it he will fight his top contender.

Back