DC wins stand up fight with Jones

L

Lissove

DC has looked quicker and more technical with his striking in the last three outtings, against all of which who, as it so coincidentally happens, had around the same reach and height of Jon Jones.

Jones, on the other hand, looked timid in his last fight against OSP. Even new training footage shows more laboured strikes, no real snap behind them.

Could win a hot dog eating contest between the two as well, but hes gonna lose the MMA fight

DC's got the punching power to KO Jones, but I'd doubt Jones does.

If we see the Cormier that showed up against Bigfoot he might have a chance

Jones has a much more varied arsenal of strikes, DC has more power.
Apples to Oranges.

DC by TKO, this fight will be a cakewalk for DC.

Got fucked up by Gus on the feet
Lay n prayed on Anderson
Had nose caved in by Rumble

"DC has looked quicker and more technical with his striking in the last three outtings"
<31>

Stand up at range? Hell no.

In boxing range he's going to have the better hands but Jones is going to be throwing knees and elbows from crazy angles.

I know it's crazy but dirty boxing and punishing Jones body is DC's key to victory.

Got fucked up by Gus on the feet
Lay n prayed on Anderson
Had nose caved in by Rumble

"DC has looked quicker and more technical with his striking in the last three outtings"
<31>
Dude. DC beat Gus in what was a boxing match 49-46.

I would love to watch Jones get his comeuppance... but I don't see that happening against DC.

Cormier's losing that title.

Jones went easy on OSP, a different Jones will show up on July 29th. The fight was still a domination for the goat though.

Anderson - 77.5
Rumble- 78
Gus- 81

Jon- 84.5

WUT?

Back