DC will retain and challenge the HW Champion.

The fomer, not the latter.

He just did an interview yesterday saying he is not going back up to heavyweight. Said that guys like Ngannou are just too big and strong for him at this stage of his career.

He won't do that. HW is Cain's division. When he fights. Every other year. At best.

He just did an interview yesterday saying he is not going back up to heavyweight. Said that guys like Ngannou are just too big and strong for him at this stage of his career.
and a week before yesterday.

and a week before that.

which to some people seems to only prove he's going to move to HW. that's actually how they think.

He would wreck Ngannou. But ya he is old as fuck.

Seems to me like the weight cut to 205 would get tougher as he ages and moving to HW makes sense but DC would know a helluva lot more than I would.

I’ve said this a thousand times but as long as Cain is on the UFC roster DC does not compete at heavyweight

Popeyes chicken diet DC is undefeated.

He is thinking about legacy now.
okp66FD.gif

I thought that DC would actually move back up to HW soon, but he recently said that those guys are too big. He definitely made a smart choice there.

I don't think DC wants any part of Stipe or Francis.

If he does, that will be one hard weight cut back to LHW.

Back