DC vs Prime Machida

DC “There’s Levels to this game!”

054_Daniel_Cormier.0.0.jpg

Prime Machida got murdered by Shotgun (yes, Shotgun).

DC all day.

maybe if he fought more than once a year he would have gotten a title shot.

We both know that the best looking LHW would destroy DC.

Even DC knows that the Gus fight was his toughest fight.

Gus is the best LHW.

We both know that the best looking LHW would destroy DC.

Even DC knows that the Gus fight was his toughest fight.

Gus is the best LHW.

Best looking? Maybe now that Fabio Maldonado is gone.

Jones and arguably Rumble were tougher fights. Gus literally ran away from DC in the cage.

DC is too physical for Machida. Machida would have to be defensive the whole fight. If it went to decision it would be said that he ran.

If he could time DC with that front snap kick up the middle he may be able to cancel his light bill like he did Couture.

I don't know if he would be able to do DC the same way. Couture was just standing there flat footed, straight up and down, for what reason I still don't understand.

Best looking? Maybe now that Fabio Maldonado is gone.

Jones and arguably Rumble were tougher fights. Gus literally ran away from DC in the cage.
<puh-lease75>

even DC said that he never wants to fight Gus again, cuz the fight was so fucken tough.

Gus is the best LHW and imo the greatest LHW of all time.

I dont care if he didnt win a title: He would beat the living shit out of any LHW ... it doesnt matter which era lol past/present/future.

<puh-lease75>

even DC said that he never wants to fight Gus again, cuz the fight was so fucken tough.

Gus is the best LHW and imo the greatest LHW of all time.

I dont care if he didnt win a title: He would beat the living shit out of any LHW ... it doesnt matter which era lol past/present/future.

Fabio Maldonado is the best LHW of all time. I don't care if he didn't win a title.

Back