DC vs Jones II? Who would win if they fought in July 2017?

DC vs Jones II? Who would win if they fought in July 2017?

• Total voters
Yes yes yes, everyone here quotes USADA like it is some kind of biblical excuse for fighters losing. Care to provide some kind of actual logic to that?

Weidman losing, Hendricks losing, it's all USADA's doing even though neither of those guys have ever tested positive for anything. But it must be USADA right!

Let's counter with an example of a "post USADA" fighter. Hendo knocked out Lombard (with a head kick of all things) and damn near killed Bisping, in his 40's post USADA.

Jones is 10 years younger than DC. If anyone were to benefit from "Enhancements" it would be the much older fighter.

Hendo spent his UFC on gear/TRT posting a 9-12 UFC rec + 0-4 in gift title shots.

Bisping walked through H bombs and pummeled him.

Jones himself thought he was close to losing when Vitor Belfort armbarred him.

Funny you should mention that fight, I was there live for it in the Scotiabank box. Vitor had about 40 seconds in that fight where he was ahead. Then Jones brutalized him for the rest of the fight. It was a solid armbar attempt. The difference being it was only an attempt.

I'd favour Cormier. Whatever rounds Jones won out of the first three of their first fight, he won by a narrow margin. It seems reasonable to think the steroids put him over the top.

Probably but, to beat the 206.2lbs champ, you need a bit of an edge. Wait wut?

Hendo spent his UFC on gear/TRT posting a 9-12 UFC rec + 0-4 in gift title shots.

Bisping walked through H bombs and pummeled him.

Are you dumb?

First off Hendo was off TRT the moment it was banned and his levels were never outside the standard requirements.

Second Bisping pummelled him? Really? When?

Bisping won that fight by high volume air strikes, Hendo didn't even have a bruise on him after the fight.....

Pummelled... sigh

I can't see a clean Jones beat DC, last fight was close and DC improved his cardio

Are you dumb?

First off Hendo was off TRT the moment it was banned and his levels were never outside the standard requirements.

Second Bisping pummelled him? Really? When?

Bisping won that fight by high volume air strikes, Hendo didn't even have a bruise on him after the fight.....

Pummelled... sigh

9-12 UFC REC on GEAR/TRT + 0-4 in gift title shots.

Hendo needs TRT to compete and even then, he was runner up.

Bisping is simply a better fighter. Hendo needed TRT to win a UFC 100 when Count had no clue what TRT was.

When TRT Vitor smashed Hendo into oblivion, everyone cries about the use of TRT. Hendo was a runner up at best and without gift title shots, he was never good enough to get one.

I think that Jon Jones is an entitled, spoiled little brat. I absolutely despise him, and the UFC for tacitly (or outright) assisting him in escaping any real consequences.

Having said that, there is no reality, in any universe, where I see DC beating Jones.

9-12 UFC REC on GEAR/TRT + 0-4 in gift title shots.

Hendo needs TRT to compete and even then, he was runner up.

Bisping is simply a better fighter. Hendo needed TRT to win a UFC 100 when Count had no clue what TRT was.

When TRT Vitor smashed Hendo into oblivion, everyone cries about the use of TRT. Hendo was a runner up at best and without gift title shots, he was never good enough to get one.

Sorry but can you actually write in english?

As I said in small easy to understand words, Hendo stopped using TRT when he was required to. He fought Lombard without it, Boetch without it, Shogun without it and Bisping without it in their second fight.

If DC and Jon Jones fight next who do you got winning?
dc he has been fighting aand beating the top 205 pounders in the world for the last year while jones has been just hitting the gym. it was a close very good fight the last time. the difference is cormier has been very active and very successful as of late and jones has been mentally not there and not competitive. though I see it being a great fight again I see cormier winning.

jon jones. might have rust in the 1st few minutes/1st round but will pick it up for the W

Sorry but can you actually write in english?

As I said in small easy to understand words, Hendo stopped using TRT when he was required to. He fought Lombard without it, Boetch without it, Shogun without it and Bisping without it in their second fight.

News flash dip shit. Count has the belt. He pummeled Hendo into retirement. Cannot compete without TRT and even then, he was runner up at best. Shogun should be axed with his awful record which is slightly worse then Hendo.

E bragging about can crushing or beating dinosaurs is entertaining but, not intelligent.

The best part; Bisping 1-0 in title shots + Hendo 0-4 with TRT

Also, Hendo tries to stand with Silva, got KTFO and choked out in the same fight. Bisping floored Silva standing.

WAR BISPING

Let's counter with an example of a "post USADA" fighter. Hendo knocked out Lombard (with a head kick of all things) and damn near killed Bisping, in his 40's post USADA.

Jones is 10 years younger than DC. If anyone were to benefit from "Enhancements" it would be the much older fighter.

A head kick? I'll have to watch again; I thought it had been an elbow. Regardless of the method, that's one fight. When you look at Henderson's record, do you seriously not see any difference after TRT was banned?

If anyone were to benefit from "Enhancements," it would be the fighter who took them and I haven't seen anyone allege that Cormier did.

News flash dip shit. Count has the belt. He pummeled Hendo into retirement. Cannot compete without TRT and even then, he was runner up at best. Shogun should be axed with his awful record which is slightly worse then Hendo.

E bragging about can crushing or beating dinosaurs is entertaining but, not intelligent.

The best part; Bisping 1-0 in title shots + Hendo 0-4 with TRT

WAR BISPING

You really are retarded. I give up. I get that you are a Bisping fan and btw so am i but he lost the second fight. The only pummelling in that fight was from Hendo to Bisping. How bout you show me a single gif from that fight where Bisping landed one clean shot on Hendo instead of punching air a couple of hundred times in front of him.

I used Hendo as an example because he had success after the implementation of USADA not because he was the best fighter or even in the running for a title. He lost to Rampage and Silva long before he fought Bisping.

DC by TKO, he tagged JJ a lot in their fight. He needed to be a bit more confident in that. Also, JJ looked very suspect against OSP and I think DC's handspeed and power would come through. I do understand I'm in the minority with my opinion.

You really are retarded. I give up. I get that you are a Bisping fan and btw so am i but he lost the second fight. The only pummelling in that fight was from Hendo to Bisping. How bout you show me a single gif from that fight where Bisping landed one clean shot on Hendo instead of punching air a couple of hundred times in front of him.

I used Hendo as an example because he had success after the implementation of USADA not because he was the best fighter or even in the running for a title. He lost to Rampage and Silva long before he fought Bisping.

Hendo was gifted his 4th title shot, got sparked, and retired. He cannot hang with Bisping without TRT which is required when t is low.

Fighters were cheating using this. Hendo has a history of hitting unconscious fighters.

Hendo tried to bang with Silva and got embarrassed.

Your correct, he has quite a lossing streak in UFc despite gift title shots.

Bisping beat him worse than Rampage.

Back