DC vs Francis

Francis has nothing for DC. DC should be HW champ right now but he's got a weird fetish for injury prone Mexican Americans

Francis beats any man on the planet in a one on one fight.

If lets say, francis becomes HW champ ( which is a big if because he fighting stipe) who do you pick in a super fight between him and DC

Discuss
Don't tell me what to discuss! lol

DC limited himself fighting at LHW. He's short but he's built like a wrecking ball so he murders himself to make 205, not to mention the weight he actually has to lose to stay healthy for the division.

I think he was a lot stronger at HW with a much better chin there too. I can see that fight being a lot more competitive back in the day before DC's KO loss to Steroid Infused Jones.
Much better chin at HW?
So him going to HW gives him a better chin?
The stupid shit I see on Sherdog.

D.C. doesn't have any top wins at heavyweight

tumblr_otw11q0WX31r7vh24o1_500.gif

sGpFwmv.gif

DC limited himself fighting at LHW. He's short but he's built like a wrecking ball so he murders himself to make 205, not to mention the weight he actually has to lose to stay healthy for the division.

I think he was a lot stronger at HW with a much better chin there too. I can see that fight being a lot more competitive back in the day before DC's KO loss to Steroid Infused Jones.
Also, DC admitted that most of the weight he lost to get to 205 was muscle. The HW Cormier who played with Barnett would merk Francis, even if he has to take a few shots. Current Cormier probably gets KOed unless he regains his old HW strength.

D.C. doesn't have any top wins at heavyweight
Not the best wins, but Bigfoot, Barnett, Mir, and Nelson were good wins for the time. If it wasn't for Cain DC would've gotten a HW title shot no doubt.

Much better chin at HW?
So him going to HW gives him a better chin?
The stupid shit I see on Sherdog.

You're a moron.

Yes, fighting at higher caloric limits without dehydrating yourself by ungodly amounts on top of it is absolutely conducive for a better chin.

IDK... I would say DC before I watched Ngannou/Overeem.

Reem clinch is no joke. Dude is strong AF and has outclinched a lot of HWs. He could not do anything against Ngannou.

I think Francis technique is not there yet but he may be the stronger HW in the roster.

Francis training with DC would be awesome tho.

You're a moron.

Yes, fighting at higher caloric limits without dehydrating yourself by ungodly amounts on top of it is absolutely conducive for a better chin.
"fighting at higher caloric limits"

You're trying too hard to sound smart but in reality you sound stupid.

Back