DC v. Alexander Gustafsson 2?

Ying Li

Yo mama
@red
Reaction score
Who takes it? The 38 year old DC or the 30 year old Swede?

Last time DC ate Gus alive with uppercuts in the clench. I personally think DC beats him a second time.

That actually may be the next LHW title fight, now that dumb-dumb has been CONFIRMED cheating, yet AGAIN.

It's a close fight. DC will have to be totally on-point to beat Gus again.

I don't see what other matchup to make right now, unless they want Gus vs. Volkan while DC takes a break after the emotional and physical trauma of the Jones fight.

Gus knocks him out and retires or gets busted for doping too and royally screws up dc and the division opening the way for a super fight for the title between the recently crowned mw champ GSP and shogun

Gus knocks him out and retires or gets busted for doping too and royally screws up dc and the division opening the way for a super fight for the title between the recently crowned mw champ GSP and shogun
Pretty creative. Although I'd pretty much rather see anyone besides GSP fight Shogun.

gus. DC is only getting older, gus looked pretty good in his last fight. he just needs to be more aggressive and improve his defense and he can win against DC
Not interested. Boring matchup
<31>

Back