DC straight up dodging Stipe

Captain Tight

Gettin two birds stoned at once
@Blue
Reaction score
I just saw on Twitter he’s ready to go. There’s no reason that Derrick Lewis who just said he’s not title ready, should get the nod over Stipe.

This is going to be worse than Khabib v Conor. DC is legit afraid to lose to stipe

Didn’t DC KTFO Miocic?

{<huh}

DC is shaking in his boots.
LikableGrandioseArmyworm-size_restricted.gif

How the fuck is he dodging a guy he moved up a weight class to fight and KOed in one round? The fuck outta here.

How can DC be dodging someone he KO'd? Stipe should have been the one dodging.

He never dodged Stipe because Stipe was never offered a title shot.

Stipe is not a draw, nobody is paying to watch Stipe.

Lewis's popularity blew up huge after Saturday. They're taking advantage of that.

Stiopic is going full retard on twitter right now

I like how DC whines and whines about Jones taking steroids, but has no issue fighting the most roided up man in UFC history...Brock. I'm not a huge Stipe fan, but he deserved an immediate rematch.

So knocking him out in 1 round is dodging him now

Sure. Dodging a guy he starched in the first on the FEET no less. Stop this.

He did it for the money bro...

UFC 230 needed a Main Event and I'm sure Dana made a nice offer to DC and Lewis...

Id say stipe is more scared of fighting anybody not named dc. If you are so confident in yourself go out and win a fight before asking for an immediate rematch. It’s obvious that dc has a huge payday ahead of himself and he would be stupid to risk it

It seems crazy but somehow Lewis is #2 ranked. Yeah, stipe is 1, but they just fought, too soon for a rematch, Lewis actually makes more sense

Fuck ultimate fighting rematch.

Stipe fucking lost decisively......You fuckers act like Stipe was Fedor and was undefeated for like 10 years....Stipe was accomplished but not that accomplished, to get an instant rematch.

Tired of Belts getting tight up in rematches...Lets see other fighters get a shot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

let stipe crush a few cans first get that mojo back.

Stipe is cringe. Dude tries too hard to be macho. He never comes off as genuine. Always talks out of his ass.

I like how DC whines and whines about Jones taking steroids, but has no issue fighting the most roided up man in UFC history...Brock. I'm not a huge Stipe fan, but he deserved an immediate rematch.

So if he loses... He can go social media rant about roids being the only reason he loses...

Back