DC smashes a clean Jones

Prime shogun smashes dc

Steroids is a huge advantage.

It does make me wonder how a clean Bones vs DC would go.

There is a famous study where there are 2 groups:

Group 1) Steroids with no exercise and no diet.

Group 2) No steroids with exercies and diet.

After a month, group 1 gained 7 lbs. of muscle and group 2 gained 4 lbs. of muscle. They were able to train harder, better, recover faster, etc.

Just based off of how competitive both fights were, it raises a legitimate question of if Bones can even beat DC at all without the big edge that roids gives.
Do you have a link to this study? I'm very skeptical you can gain 7 pounds of muscle in a month without exercise.

Also why would group 2 diet? Dieting works against gaining muscle. If they're working out to gain muscle, dieting makes no sense.

Lol. Forget about DC, clean Bones would've been the one tapping to strikes instead of Shogun.

Steroids is a huge advantage.

It does make me wonder how a clean Bones vs DC would go.

There is a famous study where there are 2 groups:

Group 1) Steroids with no exercise and no diet.

Group 2) No steroids with exercies and diet.

After a month, group 1 gained 7 lbs. of muscle and group 2 gained 4 lbs. of muscle. They were able to train harder, better, recover faster, etc.

Just based off of how competitive both fights were, it raises a legitimate question of if Bones can even beat DC at all without the big edge that roids gives.

I am an old fart on TRT for 10 years now(64). Several times I have "supplemented" my Legal TRT with something extra... once winny for only 3 weeks...Amazing Strength,endurance,leaning out. I physically wanted to crush the bar when I lifted. My muscles seemed to Want Intensity And I had mental focus to Support.. But terrible joint pain And urine darkening(Liver) so I stopped. Then Deca, Great for joints, AMAZING Really, But got the dreaded DecaDick(woke up Limp) The only cure was either UP testosterone dosagae(i'm a minimallist) or stop.. I stopped after 3rd weeka and took a month to get back to normal. Third was Equpoise.... Low dosage for 6 months. Amazing Strength gains, slowly but surely, Much greater endurance, crazy good appetite. WorkLoad as in weight training, bjj and working 12 hour days NO PROBLEM.... My bp got a little high, My forearms got so jacked I had to quit sleeping on back with hands on chest as hands would go numb. I have small wrists and forearms and my grip was a weak point in training. So I worked my grip religiously, intelligently so I got a very strong , enduring grip. Negaitve....> too much muscle for my natural cardio ability. Yes More than before but I got really strong doing DeadLifts Every day along with Pulling down the Stack on All the machines. Never to failure just Powerlifting type training. IF I rolled Hard I gassed hard as I had a Lot More Muscle than genetically "Normal".. Example at 32 I weighed168 and could do 30 pullups iwth 25 lb of Freezer Gear on(worked in .20 C freezer). At that weight I had unlimited endurance relative to later. My natural body weight trained and ripped is 168. ( I am 6 ft and thin framed) Juiced I was 188-192 a bit leaner and a Whole Lot Stronger and fukn irrestible to the 40+ girls. Relative endurance as in pulling down 193 lbs(168+25freezer gear pull up) I could pull down 195 50x easy at 190 juiced..30 max Non juiced.. Shut I know I did 20 pullups with 45 lb at 190,not to failure.but for shits n giggles. But in Rolling IF YOU SPAZ or in a real fight When You Spaz... The wall came earlier for me Juiced than Natural. Pacing was not as easy Juiced as natural. I could maintain a Higher anarobic output(not maximum) longer for sure Juiced... but at max I hit the wall a lot earlier....

Natural was Weaker(yes lighter as well) but much longer Max output endurance wise. Much easier to Pace mindset as well. If I had mindset to Pace ....juicing would of been Ideal as Higher output vs natural. But I realllllllly enjoyed Hard Worked for POWER and used it as often as possible.....grin. What to do?!

Steroids in mma give a very distinct advantage...being able to train more intensely and recover is imo the biggest difference. imo IT IS CHEATING ON A LEVEL TO MAKE A BIG ADVANTAGE. Different JUICES do different things.. Royce got busted with massive amounts of deca...Why? OLD men Love it as it lubs joints like your 18 again.. NO JOKE. Winstrol does the opposite and Hurts like fuk as well comparably..Oral winstrol is harder on the Liver. IF any of you JUICE.... DO A LIVER CLEANSE AT SAME TIME AND AFTER... Prevent Cancer folks. And there a Steroids out there being used NOW that usada has no idea how to test for. They will in the future. Prediciton ..Lots of fighters will be found to have Juiced while fighting Years later because of Improved testing on Old samples.

Watch Wanderlei's fight with Tito. DC could do the exact same thing, but he's better in literally every department.
While I think DC is a favorite over prime Wand, the Wand that fought Tito was very far from prime Wand. Wand was small then, with weak TDD.

Wand was very young when he fought Tito. Young fighters improve rapidly. Wand radically improved his TDD after the Tito fight. He also gained 6 kg of muscle according to a Bas comment during either the Saku or Hendo fight.

The Wand that beat Hendo was much bigger, with vastly improved TDD, compared to the Wand that lost to Tito.

Even Wand's striking wasn't all that great at the time of three Tito fight.

The difference in each fight was Jon's ability to go hard all rounds and be strong enough to stuff takedowns. Off PEDs he's weaker and gasses.

DC via wrestlefuck.
and DC was winning before head kick. DC is best no question or argument. Max respect to him

If DC was clean in the first fight, he'd have the confidence to go clean the second fight. DC is better than Jones and Jones knows it or he wouldn't need to risk his career.

I think TRT-Vitor is all the proof we need on the effectiveness of steroids

The difference in each fight was Jon's ability to go hard all rounds and be strong enough to stuff takedowns. Off PEDs he's weaker and gasses.

DC via wrestlefuck.

100% agree

JJones is proof it pays to juice AND EVEN GET CAUGH IN THE UFC.

imo if Jones would of Never Juiced.. he would of Never been a ufc champ................ hence it paid to juice Even when getting caught. imo he juiced many times and did NOT get caught.

Back