DC smashes a clean Jones

Sapp

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
The difference in each fight was Jon's ability to go hard all rounds and be strong enough to stuff takedowns. Off PEDs he's weaker and gasses.

DC via wrestlefuck.

I don't want to waste another 150 trying to find out.

Please no 3rd fight.

I don't want to waste another 150 trying to find out.

Please no 3rd fight.
Jon is finished. DC will be retired by the time the suspension is over.

Prime wand smashes dc

Steroids is a huge advantage.

It does make me wonder how a clean Bones vs DC would go.

There is a famous study where there are 2 groups:

Group 1) Steroids with no exercise and no diet.

Group 2) No steroids with exercies and diet.

After a month, group 1 gained 7 lbs. of muscle and group 2 gained 4 lbs. of muscle. They were able to train harder, better, recover faster, etc.

Just based off of how competitive both fights were, it raises a legitimate question of if Bones can even beat DC at all without the big edge that roids gives.

Prime wand smashes dc
giphy.gif

Prime wand smashes dc
Watch Wanderlei's fight with Tito. DC could do the exact same thing, but he's better in literally every department.

The difference in each fight was Jon's ability to go hard all rounds and be strong enough to stuff takedowns. Off PEDs he's weaker and gasses.

DC via wrestlefuck.
If Jones was definitely roided in their last fight I'd say DC might be able to beat a clean Jones. But that's obviously entirely hypothetical and based on a feeling only.

It's sad that we will probably never now.

That's attributable to both times they fought and all 3 times they were supposed to.

1st fight, Jon had some really weird T ratio fluxes that seemed damn near impossible.

2nd time they were supposed to fight, Jon gets popped.

2nd fight, Jon pisses hot.

There's a good chance we'll never find out how it would go on an even playing field.

Last edited:
Completely agree, TS. There's not only a physical decline, but also the mental aspect as well. He won't have that 110% belief in himself to full commit to all the strikes he throws, and also the confidence in his chin.

There is a famous study where there are 2 groups:

Group 1) Steroids with no exercise and no diet.

Group 2) No steroids with exercies and diet.

After a month, group 1 gained 7 lbs. of muscle and group 2 gained 4 lbs. of muscle. They were able to train harder, better, recover faster, etc.

Lmao, smh.

DC is the new undisputed AND undefeated ufc lhw goat.

And he would´ve been HW champ too if Cain wasn´t there.

DS was beating Jones on scorecards until the kick landed. A clean Jones wouldn't survive 3 rounds.

there will never be a clean jones.
Come to think of it - has there ever been a Clean Jones? Or is it a mythical invisible unicorn?

<17>

Come to think of it - has there ever been a Clean Jones? Or is it a mythical invisible unicorn?

<17>
i doubt he's ever been a defending champion while clean. remember he is a party animal and even more during those earlier days.

clearly. jones didn't have the balls to fight him clean

Back