DC showing dudes his penis

I was gonna be one of the drones saying #titantic, but i never knew what triggered DC.

Stipe strikes me as a fun personality but god damn is he boring in interviews and podcasts.

What did it look like?

Asking for a friend.

lol Stipe didn't even move. He already dealt with much worse working in a firehouse. And I'm not talking about fire. lol
In the firehouse, a common prank would be to roll down a rookie's car windows and load his front seat with broken glass so he would think his window was smashed and take it to the dealer only to get a good laugh when he realized his window was just rolled down

Not sure what pranks other firemen play that involve whipping out their junk

In the firehouse, a common prank would be to roll down a rookie's car windows and load his front seat with broken glass so he would think his window was smashed and take it to the dealer only to get a good laugh when he realized his window was just rolled down

I might have been thinking about my gay fantasy when I said that lol

Funny window prank though.

did he show him an erect cock or a flaccid cock?

the level of blood flow at play is very important and can significantly vary

I tell myself this any time my cock looks small

It's all good, just keep saying "I'm a grow-er, not a show-er"!

Maybe he was referring to the medical calls they do ? They see some fucked up shit, Cormiers dick probably doesn't even faze him with some of the stuff he's seen (heads blown off from suicides, mangled bodies from car crashes, pulling dead people out of pools/rivers, giving CPR to a half naked person even when you know there not going to make it).

no one talking about this? i just started watching the season and it's really weird....like when my uncle used to babysit me & my brother and made us play strange games.

mjl.gif

no one talking about this? i just started watching the season and it's really weird....like when my uncle used to babysit me & my brother and made us play strange games.

old news from tuf27 episide 1 or 2.. or does he it again?

Probably "flaccid" but he stroked it a couple of times for some semi-enlargement but didn't want to look like a try-hard.

Probably "flaccid" but he stroked it a couple of times for some semi-enlargement but didn't want to look like a try-hard.

I was in the gym a few months ago and I got a peek of this black guy coming out of the shower (come on, anyone else would look too) and he was flaccid but still looked huge and half-chubb just casually

When I come out of the shower I have to make sure I immediately put a towel on and put my boxers on under the towel (because im cold ya know?)

do people with explosive genes always just have a half chubb?

I was in the gym a few months ago and I got a peek of this black guy coming out of the shower (come on, anyone else would look too) and he was flaccid but still looked huge and half-chubb just casually

When I come out of the shower I have to make sure I immediately put a towel on and put my boxers on under the towel (because im cold ya know?)

we won't ever know how big DC's mini-me is because UFC isn't releasing uncensored video of it.

I emailed them and they still haven't responded.

This is the first time I've been in the tuf forum in a year and this is the first thing I see. Well nice knowing you guys

Its a prank ffs was funny as fuck

I hope your uncle is in prison and you’ve gotten some good counseling.

There are motherfuckers that flaunts their shit to even dudes. This one Brazilian guy used to display his gigantic hog, for way too damn long. It's uncomfortable as hell. He's not gay or anything and none of us dare say shit because he can kicks most of our asses.

Last edited:
Back