DC showing dudes his penis

98bird

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
no one talking about this? i just started watching the season and it's really weird....like when my uncle used to babysit me & my brother and made us play strange games.

lol What???? Post the video, I don't watch this show.

lol What???? Post the video, I don't watch this show.

seconded. I want to see it too.
tumblr_m676c9nTes1r0quen.gif

Nah. Just kidding. I've been watching off and on and am also curious as to WTF TS is talking about.

Mind games to the next level. In their fight, if (likely when) he takes Stipe down I'd have him whisper in Stipe's ear something about him thinking about his johnson right now. The distraction would be legendary. High level stuff right there.

no one talking about this? i just started watching the season and it's really weird....like when my uncle used to babysit me & my brother and made us play strange games.
the first part i get, I know lots of guys who whip it out any chance they get......the second part you might wanna talk to a therapist about

the first part i get, I know lots of guys who whip it out any chance they get......the second part you might wanna talk to a therapist about

I think me and you should seek therapy....bahahahahaha you know lots of dudes who does this?

Mind games to the next level. In their fight, if (likely when) he takes Stipe down I'd have him whisper in Stipe's ear something about him thinking about his johnson right now. The distraction would be legendary. High level stuff right there.

Mind game....uh uh....kind of like that one dude from high school who always dresses as a sexy cheerleader during Halloween.....as if he's looking for any excuse to wear makeup and a skirt.

I just don't know what to say about this...very very strange things are happening in the tuf

I think me and you should seek therapy....bahahahahaha you know lots of dudes who does this?
your uncle made you and your brother play strange games, sounds a little uncle bad touchy......and I didnt say I condoned it but yeah my one friend 90% of his game was whipping out his hammer, another example Ric Flair whips his out any chance he gets, just ask anyone in wrestling lol

No, Stipe won that prank war. Cormier's response was lazy & uncreative.

your uncle made you and your brother play strange games, sounds a little uncle bad touchy......and I didnt say I condoned it but yeah my one friend 90% of his game was whipping out his hammer, another example Ric Flair whips his out any chance he gets, just ask anyone in wrestling lol

Haha, I was just joking about my uncle....that shit never happened. But I can imagine that it would be funny, as I've heard it on Howard Stern how Jacky used to pull his cock out and chase them around the studio.

DC is just showing Stipe that his cock is bigger.

I do it all the time when people want to brag about their cock size.

Back