DC should sue Jones for not only physical but mental anguish

Jeff Goldblum69

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I've read many people suggesting that Cormier sue jon for his physical injuries... but what about his mental
Health ??

Seriously what a roller coaster this guy has been on... It would ruin weaker men ... hes had yearssssssss of this shit due to jon's behaviour...massive ups and crushing downs ...

Just image how he's been feeling in the last few weaks ...utter rock bottom! (Others would turn to drugs and alcohol) only to find out yet again what a cheat jones is ..

I wouldn't be surprised if Cormier has developed some mental illnesses like bi polar due to this madness

Last edited:
Jon Jones should sue Jon Jones because he is ruining his life.

Jon Jones should sue Daniel Cormier for making him take PED's. He knew that was the only way he could beat him.

What ever happened with Mark Hunt's lawsuit

What is so crazy about this is that Jon has half a foot in height, a foot in reach and nearly a decade his age. If that doesn't show how good Jon thinks D.C. is, I don't know what will. It is beyond hilarity that people are saying "Jobes is just better with or without PED's" --- yet, you fookin' donkeys, why do you believe that when not even Jon does??!! If he thought he was better, more superior, a better fighter, why did he jooce all three times he fought him??!!

1. http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Vi...Levels-Before-UFC-182-Highly-Suspicious-80631
Jon-Jones.jpg

3.www.tmz.com/2017/08/22/jon-jones-tests-fails-drug-test-steroids-ufc-214-cormier-title-stripped/

hahaha, now it makes sense for him to fight Brock. lol

Certainly, you have to be a total asshole to not feel at least something for the guy.

Did he pass the tests?
I'm not sure if you read the article, as you clearly have a profound confirmation bias that affects your ability to discern facts from what you want reality to be. Victor Conte, the Gandalf of roids, said that it is impossible for a grown man to have a testosterone count that low without Roiding and a masking agent, like Clomid. USADA originally only measured failed tests that had incredibly high T/E levels, but after this test, Jon was placed under extra careful scrutinize and this is likely a contributing factor in why they were able to nab him.

I believe USADA has the right to retroactively test when methods are improved, as the PED chase is a constant game of cat and mouse with testing methods constantly improving along side concealment methods. Jon is without question a life long cheat and lacks the talent, fortitude and mindset to compete clean. If he cheated on this fight, the one fight where it was of the utmost importance to compete cleanly, then we know without a shadow of a doubt that he is totally dependent on Roiding and cannot compete cleanly. Sad!

Back