DC shook by Brock's size and power

Brock's wrestling is not nearly as good as it should be for his size and strength. All power, no technique. It's going to be a competitive first round but Brock is going to tire and get his ass kicked.

Trains with Cain every day, suddenly shook by Bork Laser's power. K

Trains with Cain every day, suddenly shook by Bork Laser's power. K
When's the last time Cain was in fight shape? Maybe his last fight versus Mr. Rousey?

People shouldn't count Brock out on this one. Over twice of DC size and much much stronger.

I see both negating each other’s wrestling which will leave them standing. DC will eventually drop him and finish.

That's why i like DC. He is honest AF. He just openly asked himself if he is scared of Brock. That's a real man to me.

So to answer your question: DC is still figuring out wether or not he is shook.

<Fedor23><Goldie11>
DC aint scared of Brock,cmon man.

DC would fight two brocks,and say boy why didnt i push both brocks harder,oh gosh gee willy

Your mom and I shook the bed last night. Stop posting bullshit, son.

All the people saying this is just wolf tickets, Brock is the only fighter to have taken Cain down and he is an exceptional physical specimen in terms of his power and agility. To come into the sport and get the belt and defend it so quickly like he did is unprecedented. He had 40+lbs of muscle over DC in the octagon last night. This TS is no joke for DC.

All the people saying this is just wolf tickets, Brock is the only fighter to have taken Cain down and he is an exceptional physical specimen in terms of his power and agility. To come into the sport and get the belt and defend it so quickly like he did is unprecedented. He had 40+lbs of muscle over DC in the octagon last night. This TS is no joke for DC.

Keep telling yourself that.

Him being the only person to take down Cain means nothing unless you watch the fight. He bullrushed Cain with all his might and what did he accomplish in the few seconds he had him on his back? Zilch

Old man couture who was much much smaller than him gave him a hard time in the clinch. You think he can over power and out manuever Cormier?

Anyone who’s seen him fight and win fights that he has won are based purely on brute strength. The moment the advesity hits, he folds like a lawn chair.

But it’s great that you have high hopes for a competitive fight.

DC cries about Jones supposedly taking roids when he fought him, but has no issue fighting Lesnar...the most obvious steroid abuser in pro sports. How does that make any sense?

dc is selling the fight, does anyone remember when he disposed of bigfoot a few years back?
who also has comparable size and strength with Brock

That whole thing was staged and stupid DC wasn't scared he knew it was coming lol.

Now he's doing press to build the fight.....nothing more.

Expect to see a lot of praising Brock Lesnar, questioning DC leading in to this "fight".
Oh, wow. So exciting.

Brock's wrestling is not nearly as good as it should be for his size and strength. All power, no technique. It's going to be a competitive first round but Brock is going to tire and get his ass kicked.

If your talking his NCAA career, your full of shit. Yes Brock is big and strong as hell, but you dont get to the level of having one of the best wrestling records in college history against other huge dudes without having technique. Brock was thought to be aashoe in to an Olympic medal at the time, but decided on WWE instead. I'm assuming u think Karelin has no technique either? Just compare Marius Puds's "wrestling" to Brock's and it is clear as day that Brock has some serious skills on the mat.

If your talking his NCAA career, your full of shit. Yes Brock is big and strong as hell, but you dont get to the level of having one of the best wrestling records in college history against other huge dudes without having technique. Brock was thought to be aashoe in to an Olympic medal at the time, but decided on WWE instead. I'm assuming u think Karelin has no technique either? Just compare Marius Puds's "wrestling" to Brock's and it is clear as day that Brock has some serious skills on the mat.

How many of the people that Brock wrestled looked like him?

HAHA!
A+ for promotion by DC!
There is no way on God's green Earth that DC is afraid of anybody.

Back